College Humor lays down the (Facebook) law.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Japanese man brings his virtual girlfriend to his real wedding. Awkwardness ensues.
- Meet the woman who gets paid to eat online.
- Behind the scenes with the developers who created Old Spice’s new Dikembe Mutombo video game.
- The first use of “OMG!” may have occurred in this 1917 letter to Winston Churchill.
- Actor/writer Wil Wheaton is the Beetlejuice of the Internet. Say his name three times, and …
Above: Apropos of a certain recently-debunked Facebook status message, College Humor presents a crash course in “Facebook Law for Idiots.”
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.