Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Skype comes under fire for handing over a 16-year-old alleged hacker’s contact information to Dutch authorities without a warrant.
- New Instagram spam trend: fake airline giveaway accounts.
- A woman who wrote an entire novel on a BlackBerry has landed a book deal.
- The Scumbag Steve guide to voting is now a real thing that exists.
- A campaign aims to get depressed kids off of social media—for their own good.
- Seattle’s “Surveillance Camera Man” is either performance art that comments on the state of privacy today, or just another creep with a YouTube account.
Above: AVByte’s Hipster Disney Princesses welcome their new friend, Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, to the fold.