Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Twitter adds new options for displaying tweets, including embeddable timelines for any account or search term.
- Lifehacker explains what a Virtual Private Network (VPN) is, and why you should start using one.
- Apple says it never turned over iPhones users’ device information to the FBI, despite claims by AntiSec hackers.
- Zynga is betting the farm (sorry) on the new FarmVille 2, which is said to be even more addictive than the original game.
- Bitcoin exchange Bitfloor lost $250,000 worth of Bitcoins in a virtual robbery, leaving it basically bankrupt.
Above: The video game franchise Assassin’s Creed meets the real-life sport of parkour in a stunning new video from Devin “Supertramp” Graham.