- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- “Party, Party, Party” TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
Dotted Lines: “Assassin’s Creed Parkour in Real Life”
The parkour stunts in YouTuber Devin Supertramp’s new Assassin’s Creed-themed video must be seen to be believed.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Twitter adds new options for displaying tweets, including embeddable timelines for any account or search term.
- Lifehacker explains what a Virtual Private Network (VPN) is, and why you should start using one.
- Apple says it never turned over iPhones users’ device information to the FBI, despite claims by AntiSec hackers.
- Zynga is betting the farm (sorry) on the new FarmVille 2, which is said to be even more addictive than the original game.
- Bitcoin exchange Bitfloor lost $250,000 worth of Bitcoins in a virtual robbery, leaving it basically bankrupt.
Above: The video game franchise Assassin’s Creed meets the real-life sport of parkour in a stunning new video from Devin “Supertramp” Graham.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.