Heeeey, wealthy ladies!
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Mars Curiosity rover makes the first Foursquare checkin on another planet. Looks like it’s a lock for mayor Mars.
- The Verge speculates that Facebook’s promoted posts will cost you about $7 each, versus around $1 to promote a post on Tumblr.
- Why is Google warning Gmail users about “state-sponsored attacks?”
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation has a list of tough Internet policy questions they’d like to see the presidential candidates answer tonight.
- Hackers can now open hotel locks using a device that fits inside an ordinary dry-erase marker.
Above: CollegeHumor delivers the best political Gangnam Style parody yet: Mitt Romney Style!
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.