Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- London mayor Boris Johnson welcomes the Olympic Games to town in an exceedingly strange YouTube video.
- Twitter is working on ways for users to access all of their tweets, not just the most recent 3,200.
- The Associated Press releases new social media guidelines for reporters, including not “liking” any political candidate on Facebook.
- A man sued for illegally downloading pornography has countersued for defamation.
- Tumblr’s Storyboard spotlights The Composites, a site where a sketch artist draws literary characters based on their in-book descriptions.
- Chick-fil-A responds responds to the Jim Henson company’s decision to cut ties over the restaurant’s anti-gay stance by pulling Henson’s Muppets toys from Chick-fil-A restaurants due to “safety concerns.”
Above: Todrick Hall, aka Toddymobs, puts his own spin on Cinderella in “CinderFella.”