Jon Lajoie has written the best Christmas song that ever existed! Or not.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Tubalr: It’s YouTube, with just the music videos.
- Bitcoin production gets cut in half to protect the online currency from inflation.
- New York University students discover they can “reply all” to an email list of 40,000 people. Everything goes as expected.
- “Shootering”: China’s first aircraft carrier gets its own meme.
- Microsoft calls out problems with Google’s advertising in a new campaign that urges people not to get “Scroogled,” and switch to Bing instead.
Above: Jon Lajoie, the singer/comedian who jumped from YouTube to FX’s The League, has written the best Christmas song ever—at least, he says he has. We’re not so sure.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.