YouTube remix artist Don Draper Says What likes big supercuts, and he cannot lie.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What does Facebook do to vet its “verified” apps? Practically nothing, according to the FTC.
- A new site called TOS;DR reads and rates various sites’ terms of service, so you don’t have to get a law degree to get informed before you sign up.
- Marijuana reform ads, formerly banned on Facebook, are now allowed again.
- The two porn performers who promised their Twitter followers oral sex after the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals say they delivered, and a video is coming soon.
- Tumblr sensation “Rich Kids of Instagram” is at the center of a privacy scandal involving the children of PC industry titan Michael Dell.
- YouTube will now recommend videos based on user engagement, rather than total views. Sorry, Reply Girls.
Above: YouTube supercut sensation Don Draper Says What delivers a movie-centric supercut of Sir Mix-a-Lot’s classic jam, “Baby Got Back.”
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.