Video remix artist Jordan Laws discovered that when James Lipton asks his famous “10 questions” on Inside the Actors Studio, the actors don’t always give original answers.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- An iPad stolen from Steve Jobs’ estate ends up in the hands of—no kidding!—a professional clown.
- A social network called “I Have 50 Dollars”—designed for people who have $50—satirizes new pay-to-play Twitter alternative App.net.
- What has Julian Assange been up to inside the Ecuadorian embassy? Watching DVDs, eating pizza, and occasionally dancing.
- Hacked Wired writer Mat Honan explains how he recovered the data from his remotely wiped hard drive.
- Facebook shares have hit a new low, with the stock dropping to half its initial offering price.
Above: Jordan Laws remixes actors’ repetitive answers from Inside the Actors Studio.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.[emma_form]