- Net neutrality died last year. But the fight’s just begun Today 1:18 PM
- Kim Kierkegaardashian creator says popular Twitter account ‘speaks to the duality in all of us’ Today 1:02 PM
- Facebook admits that 6.8 million users’ private photos were exposed Today 12:55 PM
- YouTube reviewer heads to homeless shelter to critique the food Today 12:46 PM
- Viral video shows Brooklyn woman’s racist tirade and violent attack Today 12:38 PM
- 7-year-old migrant girl dies in Border Patrol custody Today 11:31 AM
- People are losing it after hearing the end of Ariana Grande’s new song ‘Imagine’ Today 11:28 AM
- Failed Green party candidate was secretly behind this popular QAnon account Today 11:05 AM
- Dude gets dunked on for claiming Keira Knightley’s ‘six pack’ makes her trans Today 10:52 AM
- A theoretical tax on Bud Light has infuriated conservatives Today 10:10 AM
- Tumblr is back on the iOS App Store as NSFW content ban looms Today 10:10 AM
- Here’s why YouTube deleted 58 million videos and a ton of accounts Today 9:43 AM
- The 25 worst passwords of 2018 Today 9:27 AM
- 7 subscription services that make great last-minute gifts Today 9:12 AM
- Little Miss Flint takes on Tomi Lahren’s border wall tweet Today 9:05 AM
Jimmy Kimmel made the best, most luxurious Donald Trump campaign ad ever
Finally, we know what Trump wants to do as president.
Trump has been leading pretty much every poll for weeks now, growing more popular with every new controversy. But now that we’re starting to settle into the 2016 presidential election campaign, people are starting to wonder what Trump’s other policies are.
He wrote about them 15 years ago, but aside from wanting to build a wall around Mexico, we don’t know what he wants to do about most things.
Luckily, “Trump” made a new ad to clear things up. He wants to make America great again with bigger and greater plans, and he’s got good people to help him with it (and not stupid people). But how? Your guess is as good as mine.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.