- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Tuesday 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Tuesday 12:02 PM
Donald Glover just invited the entire Internet to his house party
Unforunately, his house isn’t big enough for the entire Internet to fit.
In anticipation of his new album, Because the Internet, the former Community star and alter ego of rapper Childish Gambino is planning a small house tour where he and some friends will play the album in a living room.
Unlike your typical celeb house party, he gave all his fans an equal chance to attend.
GIF via iamdonald/Tumblr
“I can’t invite everyone, so leave your name, email, phone and zip after the jump,” Glover wrote. “The few people I can invite will be notified by phone so we can let you know the address.”
The winners will be selected at random, and with almost 11,000 notes on that post in less than 24 hours, the odds of getting into one of Childish Gambino’s exclusive concerts aren’t really in anyone’s favor.
There’s no word yet on when exactly the concerts will start taking place or how many he’s planning to throw across the country, but by the time most of us find out the details anyway, we’ll probably be wistfully viewing the highlights on Twitter and Instagram.
Photo via The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas/Flickr
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.