- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation 11 Months Ago
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme 11 Months Ago
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings 11 Months Ago
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel Today 11:30 AM
- Obama’s ‘Easter worshippers’ tweet upsets conservatives Today 11:04 AM
- Trump responds to impeachment calls: ‘You can’t’ Today 10:43 AM
- Desperate YouTuber goes on ‘holy pilgrimage’ to meet PewDiePie Today 10:33 AM
- Influencer faces 20 years for hiring cousin to threaten man into giving up domain name Today 10:17 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ isn’t actually the end of Marvel’s Phase 3 Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon Today 9:24 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes Today 8:46 AM
‘Breaking Bad’ star Dean Norris has something to say about ‘sex GIFs’
The internet thinks this is hilarious.
Sometimes, people don’t know how to work the internet, and we’re all just along for the ride. On Tuesday night, the internet was along for Breaking Bad star Dean Norris’ ride when he tweeted the phrase “Sex gifs” without context or, seemingly, any reason at all.
The tweet quickly gained viral traction, and while it’s unclear whether Norris accidentally typed in “Sex gifs” into a tweet instead of Google, or something else entirely is going on, the internet found it splendidly hilarious.
Even better, the tweet still existed 18 hours later, leaving Norris’ replies wide open for jokes, GIFs (some sexy, some not), and opportune Breaking Bad references.
Huge if true
— Ed Zitron (@edzitron) May 23, 2018
— Benjamin Mackey (@benjuhmuhn) May 23, 2018
— Edward Movius III (@movisaki) May 23, 2018
— Aku The Shapshifter (@ItsHarryHew) May 23, 2018
— Rob Marvin (@rjmarvin1) May 23, 2018
— MFKR (@JiggieAss) May 23, 2018
— Rick (@Rick_Zou) May 23, 2018
— Brett (@rem1nd_) May 23, 2018
— tommy (@tommygiffen) May 23, 2018
— José Estrada (@Fhuzer) May 23, 2018
— John Dickinson (@JCDizzle) May 23, 2018
To be clear, this type of scandalous Twitter behavior is abnormal for the 55-year-old actor, who’s currently playing mob boss Clay “Uncle Daddy” Husser in TNT’s Claws.
“Ohh I bet this is like a joke account and he posts funny stuff like this all the time…” pic.twitter.com/GGYJe6MmQd
— Aaron Goodwin (@A_Rock_83) May 23, 2018
At the time of this posting, Norris has not followed up on what his late-night “Sex gifs” tweet was all about—and we may never know.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.