- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls 1 Year Ago
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf 1 Year Ago
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
Sometimes, people don’t know how to work the internet, and we’re all just along for the ride. On Tuesday night, the internet was along for Breaking Bad star Dean Norris’ ride when he tweeted the phrase “Sex gifs” without context or, seemingly, any reason at all.
The tweet quickly gained viral traction, and while it’s unclear whether Norris accidentally typed in “Sex gifs” into a tweet instead of Google, or something else entirely is going on, the internet found it splendidly hilarious.
Even better, the tweet still existed 18 hours later, leaving Norris’ replies wide open for jokes, GIFs (some sexy, some not), and opportune Breaking Bad references.
Huge if true— Ed Zitron (@edzitron) May 23, 2018
To be clear, this type of scandalous Twitter behavior is abnormal for the 55-year-old actor, who’s currently playing mob boss Clay “Uncle Daddy” Husser in TNT’s Claws.
“Ohh I bet this is like a joke account and he posts funny stuff like this all the time...” pic.twitter.com/GGYJe6MmQd— Aaron Goodwin (@A_Rock_83) May 23, 2018
At the time of this posting, Norris has not followed up on what his late-night “Sex gifs” tweet was all about—and we may never know.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.