- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day 1 Year Ago
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
- Trump demands apology after his racist tweets Today 10:21 AM
- Prime Day deals that’ll make you grateful for your Amazon membership Today 9:51 AM
- Netflix’s ‘4L’ takes a long road trip to the Sahara Today 9:04 AM
- Air Force says it’s ready to ‘protect’ Area 51 amid Facebook event buzz Today 9:02 AM
‘Breaking Bad’ star Dean Norris has something to say about ‘sex GIFs’
The internet thinks this is hilarious.
Sometimes, people don’t know how to work the internet, and we’re all just along for the ride. On Tuesday night, the internet was along for Breaking Bad star Dean Norris’ ride when he tweeted the phrase “Sex gifs” without context or, seemingly, any reason at all.
The tweet quickly gained viral traction, and while it’s unclear whether Norris accidentally typed in “Sex gifs” into a tweet instead of Google, or something else entirely is going on, the internet found it splendidly hilarious.
Even better, the tweet still existed 18 hours later, leaving Norris’ replies wide open for jokes, GIFs (some sexy, some not), and opportune Breaking Bad references.
Huge if true— Ed Zitron (@edzitron) May 23, 2018
To be clear, this type of scandalous Twitter behavior is abnormal for the 55-year-old actor, who’s currently playing mob boss Clay “Uncle Daddy” Husser in TNT’s Claws.
“Ohh I bet this is like a joke account and he posts funny stuff like this all the time...” pic.twitter.com/GGYJe6MmQd— Aaron Goodwin (@A_Rock_83) May 23, 2018
At the time of this posting, Norris has not followed up on what his late-night “Sex gifs” tweet was all about—and we may never know.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.