- Jared Leto reportedly tried to stop ‘Joker’ from happening Sunday 4:12 PM
- People are grossed out by cow insemination-themed pregnancy announcement Sunday 3:13 PM
- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls Sunday 1:38 PM
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf Sunday 12:49 PM
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Sunday 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Sunday 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Sunday 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Sunday 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Sunday 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Sunday 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
New Tumblr features photos of hipster fashions—and sex toys
“My Collection of Cool Stuff on My Wood Floor” shows artsy photos of items that hipsters covet—with a surprise sex toy in every shot!
Wes Anderson, director of such indie darlings as The Royal Tenenbaums and Rushmore, has a unique cinematic style. Among his many signature moves is to feature overhead shots that focus on boring, everyday items (and in one instance, the bloody arms of a suicidal Luke Wilson).
That trick may have been the inspiration for a new single-serving Tumblr called My Collection of Cool Stuff on My Wood Floor. The page does exactly what its title suggests: It shows an overhead picture of various neatly-laid out objects. Each image is accompanied by twee text. Oh yeah, and there’s also a not-so-subtle insertive sex toy— dildo, to use the parlance of our times—in every shot.
The Tumblr, which first appeared on Oct. 9, only has 7 entries but they’re all real winners. Below is a collection of three of our favorites, along with the matching captions.
“Tied up my YOLOroids with some twine. Double-decker leather-bound journals full of feelings I one day hope to have. God, if you’re listening, please send me a boyfriend. I’m so lonely. “
“Gonna pour this artisanal maple syrup ALL over this twig I bought on Etsy.”
“Can’t wait to try out my new custom bike seat. #LIFEHACK”
Fidel Martinez is a web culture and politics reporter. His work for the Daily Dot focused on Reddit and YouTube.