- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
YouTube superstar Connor Franta launches lifestyle site, online shop
More of everything fans adore about Franta, now with merch.
If you want to live a little more like YouTuber Connor Franta, he’s got a lifestyle website for you. Franta launched CommonCulture.co this week, the site he’s been building by uniting a variety of products and ventures.
Franta has already dabbled in building the Common Culture brand over the past year, launching limited-edition coffee and forming Heard Well, his music label that’s found commercial success packaging compilation albums curated by digital stars.
With the launch of his site, Franta brings all his ventures under one umbrella, with the addition of new apparel.
“On Common Culture you’ll find coffee, clothing, and compilations,” he joked in his video announcement. “So many Cs!”
Franta has been hinting at the broader expansion since 2014, and now he promises more of everything, plus a variety of products under his label. If you’re looking for a last-minute gift for a Franta fanatic this week, look no further.
Screengrab via Connor Franta/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.