- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man 2 Years Ago
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love Today 7:00 AM
- Paul Dano will play the Riddler in ‘The Batman’ Today 6:59 AM
- How Fakku pulled classic dating game True Love ’95 out of licensing hell Today 6:00 AM
- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
Will the internet let Chrissy Teigen make a salad while she’s topless already?
On Sunday, Teigen once again had people scrambling to comment on the content she had created. She is very good at creating these moments. Teigen posted a photo to Instagram of her topless, making a salad, with some well-placed salad emoji. The caption: “plz don’t shame me I am a strong proud salad making woman just being natural and trying to live my life.”
A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on
Teigen, who is pregnant with her and husband John Legend’s second child, also tweeted on Sunday about the over-filtering of photos on Instagram and use of Facetune to perfect your skin and face in photos, which caused a flood of no-makeup selfies. She’s also been honest about stretch marks and breastfeeding.
I don’t know what real skin looks like anymore. Makeup ppl on instagram, please stop with the smoothing (unless it’s me) just kidding (I’m torn) ok maybe just chill out a bit. People of social media just know: IT’S FACETUNE, you’re beautiful, don’t compare yourself to people ok— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 12, 2018
So she was topless right in front of her salad, though it’s not clear if that continued into the meat portion of the evening.
a bedtime story pic.twitter.com/GWwsoA5y78— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 12, 2018
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.