- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Wednesday 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Wednesday 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Wednesday 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Wednesday 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Wednesday 11:37 AM
Will the internet let Chrissy Teigen make a salad while she’s topless already?
On Sunday, Teigen once again had people scrambling to comment on the content she had created. She is very good at creating these moments. Teigen posted a photo to Instagram of her topless, making a salad, with some well-placed salad emoji. The caption: “plz don’t shame me I am a strong proud salad making woman just being natural and trying to live my life.”
A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on
Teigen, who is pregnant with her and husband John Legend’s second child, also tweeted on Sunday about the over-filtering of photos on Instagram and use of Facetune to perfect your skin and face in photos, which caused a flood of no-makeup selfies. She’s also been honest about stretch marks and breastfeeding.
I don’t know what real skin looks like anymore. Makeup ppl on instagram, please stop with the smoothing (unless it’s me) just kidding (I’m torn) ok maybe just chill out a bit. People of social media just know: IT’S FACETUNE, you’re beautiful, don’t compare yourself to people ok— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 12, 2018
So she was topless right in front of her salad, though it’s not clear if that continued into the meat portion of the evening.
a bedtime story pic.twitter.com/GWwsoA5y78— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 12, 2018
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.