- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
For centuries, movie fans have debated who among Chrises Pine, Hemsworth, Evans, and Pratt is most sexy. Last year a scientific experiment got us to Evans, but we needed a kingmaker to weigh in. Enter Reynolds. Responding to a fan, he dispensed advanced wisdom:
Indeed, the answer was with you all along: One doesn’t have to choose!
Pine, the Star Trek actor famous for crying during the Oscars, wasn’t included in the original query. But Reynolds had that angle covered, too.
Reynolds’ Twitter is a wellspring for sharp zingers and relatable dad jokes. Long may it reign.
Siri just read this out loud to my daughters. Happy Thanksgiving. https://t.co/X5IBjPWuqp— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) November 23, 2017
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.