- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights Friday 1:02 PM
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ Friday 12:40 PM
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Friday 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Friday 10:44 AM
Chris Evans helped Regina King up the stairs to accept her Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role in If Beale Street Could Talk. People are obsessed with the Captian American-esque move.
King isn’t the only actress that Evans has ushered to accept an award. In 2015, Evans pulled a similar move when he escorted Betty White to the stage at the People’s Choice Awards. His chivalrous move has people wondering if he’s playing his role of Captain America IRL.
Captain America is walking up the stairs with Chris Evans. pic.twitter.com/dY1vN4PSmo— Frank Pallotta (@frankpallotta) February 25, 2019
the way chris evans JUMPED to help regina up... pic.twitter.com/x5bxeEjnN7— Hannah Giorgis (@ethiopienne) February 25, 2019
Chris Evans wins Best at Supporting Actress pic.twitter.com/88fkS0c3Jr— Dana Schwartz (@DanaSchwartzzz) February 25, 2019
Someone even suggested that he should take up the role of escorting everyone to the stage.
Evans isn’t up for any awards tonight, but he did join Jennifer Lopez to present the award for Best Production Design—which Hannah Beachler won for Black Panther.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.