- The internet is celebrating a ban on ‘gay and trans panic’ defense for murder 4 Months Ago
- Jessica Simpson proudly announces the return of her ankles post-pregnancy 4 Months Ago
- Anti-reparations speaker has a SoundCloud album called ‘My D*ck Works Fine!’ Today 5:04 PM
- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can Today 4:29 PM
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
Chris Evans helped Regina King up the stairs at the Oscars, and everyone loved it
Chris Evans helped Regina King up the stairs to accept her Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role in If Beale Street Could Talk. People are obsessed with the Captian American-esque move.
— ariana (@capsheroes) February 25, 2019
King isn’t the only actress that Evans has ushered to accept an award. In 2015, Evans pulled a similar move when he escorted Betty White to the stage at the People’s Choice Awards. His chivalrous move has people wondering if he’s playing his role of Captain America IRL.
— josie (@evanswrth) February 25, 2019
Captain America is walking up the stairs with Chris Evans. pic.twitter.com/dY1vN4PSmo
— Frank Pallotta (@frankpallotta) February 25, 2019
the way chris evans JUMPED to help regina up… pic.twitter.com/x5bxeEjnN7
— Hannah Giorgis (@ethiopienne) February 25, 2019
— sof -1 (@lizziecamila) February 25, 2019
Chris Evans wins Best at Supporting Actress pic.twitter.com/88fkS0c3Jr
— Dana Schwartz (@DanaSchwartzzz) February 25, 2019
Someone even suggested that he should take up the role of escorting everyone to the stage.
— Rachel Paige (@rachmeetsworld) February 25, 2019
Evans isn’t up for any awards tonight, but he did join Jennifer Lopez to present the award for Best Production Design—which Hannah Beachler won for Black Panther.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.