- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war 8 Months Ago
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone 8 Months Ago
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Today 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Today 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Today 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Today 12:52 PM
- Black security guard fired for telling student not to call him the N-word Today 12:38 PM
- How Watchmen’s Bass Reeves cameo ties into the original comic Today 12:34 PM
- Todrick Hall’s former assistant blasts him for abuse, non-payment, dissing Taylor Swift Today 12:32 PM
- Maggie Rogers calls out catcaller at Austin concert Today 12:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Unnatural Selection’ breaks down the pros and cons of biohacking Today 11:52 AM
- Did Trump flip off astronauts from the all-women spacewalk? Today 11:45 AM
- Report: Mark Zuckerberg advised Pete Buttigieg on campaign hires Today 10:29 AM
- ‘New Girl’ star Lamorne Morris handcuffed by white cop for recording his friend’s arrest Today 10:25 AM
- Mitt Romney, aka ‘Pierre Delecto,’ uses a fake account to lurk on Twitter Today 10:20 AM
Chris Evans helped Regina King up the stairs to accept her Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role in If Beale Street Could Talk. People are obsessed with the Captian American-esque move.
King isn’t the only actress that Evans has ushered to accept an award. In 2015, Evans pulled a similar move when he escorted Betty White to the stage at the People’s Choice Awards. His chivalrous move has people wondering if he’s playing his role of Captain America IRL.
Captain America is walking up the stairs with Chris Evans. pic.twitter.com/dY1vN4PSmo— Frank Pallotta (@frankpallotta) February 25, 2019
the way chris evans JUMPED to help regina up... pic.twitter.com/x5bxeEjnN7— Hannah Giorgis (@ethiopienne) February 25, 2019
Chris Evans wins Best at Supporting Actress pic.twitter.com/88fkS0c3Jr— Dana Schwartz (@DanaSchwartzzz) February 25, 2019
Someone even suggested that he should take up the role of escorting everyone to the stage.
Evans isn’t up for any awards tonight, but he did join Jennifer Lopez to present the award for Best Production Design—which Hannah Beachler won for Black Panther.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.