- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Thursday 12:08 PM
Chris Evans helped Regina King up the stairs at the Oscars, and everyone loved it
Chris Evans helped Regina King up the stairs to accept her Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role in If Beale Street Could Talk. People are obsessed with the Captian American-esque move.
— ariana (@capsheroes) February 25, 2019
King isn’t the only actress that Evans has ushered to accept an award. In 2015, Evans pulled a similar move when he escorted Betty White to the stage at the People’s Choice Awards. His chivalrous move has people wondering if he’s playing his role of Captain America IRL.
— josie (@evanswrth) February 25, 2019
Captain America is walking up the stairs with Chris Evans. pic.twitter.com/dY1vN4PSmo
— Frank Pallotta (@frankpallotta) February 25, 2019
the way chris evans JUMPED to help regina up… pic.twitter.com/x5bxeEjnN7
— Hannah Giorgis (@ethiopienne) February 25, 2019
— sof -1 (@lizziecamila) February 25, 2019
Chris Evans wins Best at Supporting Actress pic.twitter.com/88fkS0c3Jr
— Dana Schwartz (@DanaSchwartzzz) February 25, 2019
Someone even suggested that he should take up the role of escorting everyone to the stage.
— Rachel Paige (@rachmeetsworld) February 25, 2019
Evans isn’t up for any awards tonight, but he did join Jennifer Lopez to present the award for Best Production Design—which Hannah Beachler won for Black Panther.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.