- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan 5 Years Ago
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again 5 Years Ago
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Seahawks in NFL Week 3 action Today 5:46 AM
- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
This article contains sexually explicit content.
Has anyone out there not seen Chelsea Handler’s boobs yet?
The comedian and TV host isn’t trying to “break the Internet,” though—just Instagram’s prudish NSFW policy. Each of her past three attempts to post topless photos on the platform—part of a coordinated #FreeTheNipple campaign with Miley Cyrus and other Hollywood celebrities—have been pulled faster than you say “double standard.”
Regardless of how you feel about Handler or the now-weekly release of a new celebrity nude photo, post Celebgate it’s encouraging to see such prominent women taking some of the power back.
H/T Gawker | Photo via Chelsea Handler/Twitter
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.