- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest 4 Months Ago
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? 4 Months Ago
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
Channing Tatum and pop star Jessie J were reported dating last month, but the two seem to have recently made it official. Just look at their Instagrams.
From her IG Stories to his posts supporting her London gig, it looks like we have all the makings of a Hollywood power couple. Jessie J watched the opening show of Magic Mike in London on Sunday. She wrote on her IG Story: “Magic Mike London Opening night. Congratulations @channingtatum what a show… Ladies and Gentlemen you don’t want to miss this.”
Tatum for his part was at Jessie J’s concert at Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday.
“This woman just poured her heart out on stage at the Royal Albert Hall. Whoever was there got to witness something special. Wow,” he posted to his 17 million followers.
The rumored couple was first publicly spotted playing mini golf in Seattle by a Twitter user, Glamour reports. Surprised fans all over the world can’t seem to get enough of them.
Tatum announced his separation from actress Jenna Dewan this April after nine years. According to E News Online, “Jenna knew that Channing was dating and it wasn’t a surprise. A friend had told her what was going on.”
With a pair of public, gushing posts, it’s only a matter of time before we see them in an official IG together.
Julie Ann Nealega is a multimedia journalist based in Manila, Philippines. She is a trained investigative reporter with extensive experience in the field as a segment producer and researcher. She’s produced multiple award-winning investigative documentaries with ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs. She's a co-founder of Postcards From Disasters, a social media-driven campaign fighting for the human rights of disaster victims. She's also managing a Philippine organ donation advocacy platform.