- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Channing Tatum and pop star Jessie J were reported dating last month, but the two seem to have recently made it official. Just look at their Instagrams.
From her IG Stories to his posts supporting her London gig, it looks like we have all the makings of a Hollywood power couple. Jessie J watched the opening show of Magic Mike in London on Sunday. She wrote on her IG Story: “Magic Mike London Opening night. Congratulations @channingtatum what a show… Ladies and Gentlemen you don’t want to miss this.”
Tatum for his part was at Jessie J’s concert at Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday.
“This woman just poured her heart out on stage at the Royal Albert Hall. Whoever was there got to witness something special. Wow,” he posted to his 17 million followers.
The rumored couple was first publicly spotted playing mini golf in Seattle by a Twitter user, Glamour reports. Surprised fans all over the world can’t seem to get enough of them.
Tatum announced his separation from actress Jenna Dewan this April after nine years. According to E News Online, “Jenna knew that Channing was dating and it wasn’t a surprise. A friend had told her what was going on.”
With a pair of public, gushing posts, it’s only a matter of time before we see them in an official IG together.
Julie Ann Nealega is a multimedia journalist based in Manila, Philippines. She is a trained investigative reporter with extensive experience in the field as a segment producer and researcher. She’s produced multiple award-winning investigative documentaries with ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs. She's a co-founder of Postcards From Disasters, a social media-driven campaign fighting for the human rights of disaster victims. She's also managing a Philippine organ donation advocacy platform.