- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
Directed by Hiro Murai, the new song and accompanying video helps celebrate the men and women’s USA basketball teams that are competing in the 2016 Olympics.
People, people / We the people would like you to know / that wherever you go, we’re right by your side.
Athletes such as Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, DeAndre Jordan, and Diana Tuarasi star in the commercial.
The song was made for Nike’s campaign, “Unlimited Together,” which aims to highlight “the strength of unity and power of team.”
“Chance is an artist who delivers an inspiring point of view through his music. He embodies the voice of a new generation, and we felt his level of authenticity around the subject of unity was a great fit for the film,” a spokesperson for Nike told Complex.