- How to play Fortnite on Mac 9 Months Ago
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram 9 Months Ago
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
It all started with an Instagram post on Monday. Dion shared a pic of herself in an edgy yellow suit, wearing some shades and gazing out of a window at a foggy skyline. Maybe it was her hands-on-knees pose or her stone-cold serious expression, but filmmaker Matthew Cherry couldn’t help but notice this looked like the cover art for a very different kind of Celine Dion album.
Monday night, he asked his Twitter followers to throw out some suggestions for the title of this new mixtape.
What’s the name of this mixtape? pic.twitter.com/7ygYdCkHLP
— Matthew A. Cherry (@MatthewACherry) July 24, 2018
All eyes on oui
— KRS2 (@Krsdylan) July 24, 2018
Near, Far, Wherever You Ain’t
— Joss (@jossdeanna) July 24, 2018
Bad et Bourgeois
— Ashe Elizabeth (@ashe_elizabeth) July 24, 2018
Views … but from the inside pic.twitter.com/k5fSNz7c3I
— Joe Smith (@joesmith628) July 24, 2018
All by my Damn Self…the Remixes
— Kedrin Bell (@Keddibear) July 24, 2018
— PresCEO (@BJPresCEO) July 24, 2018
Sounds like Dion definitely has some new eras the fandom is ready to see her career go through.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.