- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Today 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Today 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Today 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Today 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Today 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Today 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Today 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Today 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Today 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Today 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Today 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Today 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Today 10:32 AM
- Trump adds Jeffrey Epstein’s old attorney to impeachment team Today 10:03 AM
- YouTube star Cameron Dallas gets scathing reviews for his Broadway debut Today 9:58 AM
How to catch up on ‘Breaking Bad’ without watching all 62 episodes
Luckily for you, the show is mostly made up of breathing sounds, breakfast, and ringing phones, so it’s super-easy to catch up.
Unless you’ve been living in a cave for the past month, you know that the series finale of Breaking Bad is on Sunday. If you don’t watch the show, you definitely have some friends who have been telling you to watch it, but ugh, five whole seasons is just a lot.
Now the series finale is around the corner and everyone is talking about it. You’re having some serious FOMO and you’re running out of time to catch up. Luckily for you, the show is mostly made up of breathing sounds, breakfast, and ringing phones, so it’s super-easy to catch up.
Here’s how to catch up on Breaking Bad without having to give up three full days of your life:
1) If you have the time, you should watch this two-hour recap of the first five and a half seasons, then marathon the other half of season 5.
Total time = Nine hours
I couldn’t find a video recap of the second half of season 5, so here are the Wikipedia episode recaps.
Total time = 30-ish minutes (depending on how fast you read)
3) If you think reading is lame and you have an afternoon to kill, you can watch the recaps above and then watch the second half of season 5 on AMC.com. (I think this only works if you have a cable login. Borrow one?)
Total time = Seven hours and 13 minutes
4) AMC is airing every episode up until Sunday night, but it started yesterday and you’re ALREADY LATE.
Total time = ???
EDITOR’S NOTE: Obviously, the thing to do is to shut down Twitter, get off Facebook, shoot your computer in the screen, and just start watching the show at a comfortable pace. By the time you get to the finale, we’ll still be talking about it. —CF
This post originally appeared on Veronica de Souza’s Tumblr. Republished with permission.
Photo via Irmin360/Flickr