- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights Friday 1:02 PM
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ Friday 12:40 PM
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Friday 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Friday 10:44 AM
How to catch up on ‘Breaking Bad’ without watching all 62 episodes
Luckily for you, the show is mostly made up of breathing sounds, breakfast, and ringing phones, so it’s super-easy to catch up.
Unless you’ve been living in a cave for the past month, you know that the series finale of Breaking Bad is on Sunday. If you don’t watch the show, you definitely have some friends who have been telling you to watch it, but ugh, five whole seasons is just a lot.
Now the series finale is around the corner and everyone is talking about it. You’re having some serious FOMO and you’re running out of time to catch up. Luckily for you, the show is mostly made up of breathing sounds, breakfast, and ringing phones, so it’s super-easy to catch up.
Here’s how to catch up on Breaking Bad without having to give up three full days of your life:
1) If you have the time, you should watch this two-hour recap of the first five and a half seasons, then marathon the other half of season 5.
Total time = Nine hours
I couldn’t find a video recap of the second half of season 5, so here are the Wikipedia episode recaps.
Total time = 30-ish minutes (depending on how fast you read)
3) If you think reading is lame and you have an afternoon to kill, you can watch the recaps above and then watch the second half of season 5 on AMC.com. (I think this only works if you have a cable login. Borrow one?)
Total time = Seven hours and 13 minutes
4) AMC is airing every episode up until Sunday night, but it started yesterday and you’re ALREADY LATE.
Total time = ???
EDITOR’S NOTE: Obviously, the thing to do is to shut down Twitter, get off Facebook, shoot your computer in the screen, and just start watching the show at a comfortable pace. By the time you get to the finale, we’ll still be talking about it. —CF
This post originally appeared on Veronica de Souza’s Tumblr. Republished with permission.
Photo via Irmin360/Flickr