- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight 6 Years Ago
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Today 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
How to catch up on ‘Breaking Bad’ without watching all 62 episodes
Luckily for you, the show is mostly made up of breathing sounds, breakfast, and ringing phones, so it’s super-easy to catch up.
Unless you’ve been living in a cave for the past month, you know that the series finale of Breaking Bad is on Sunday. If you don’t watch the show, you definitely have some friends who have been telling you to watch it, but ugh, five whole seasons is just a lot.
Now the series finale is around the corner and everyone is talking about it. You’re having some serious FOMO and you’re running out of time to catch up. Luckily for you, the show is mostly made up of breathing sounds, breakfast, and ringing phones, so it’s super-easy to catch up.
Here’s how to catch up on Breaking Bad without having to give up three full days of your life:
1) If you have the time, you should watch this two-hour recap of the first five and a half seasons, then marathon the other half of season 5.
Total time = Nine hours
I couldn’t find a video recap of the second half of season 5, so here are the Wikipedia episode recaps.
Total time = 30-ish minutes (depending on how fast you read)
3) If you think reading is lame and you have an afternoon to kill, you can watch the recaps above and then watch the second half of season 5 on AMC.com. (I think this only works if you have a cable login. Borrow one?)
Total time = Seven hours and 13 minutes
4) AMC is airing every episode up until Sunday night, but it started yesterday and you’re ALREADY LATE.
Total time = ???
EDITOR’S NOTE: Obviously, the thing to do is to shut down Twitter, get off Facebook, shoot your computer in the screen, and just start watching the show at a comfortable pace. By the time you get to the finale, we’ll still be talking about it. —CF
This post originally appeared on Veronica de Souza’s Tumblr. Republished with permission.
Photo via Irmin360/Flickr