- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
Buzzed: A “Clueless” endorsement, Stewart/O’Reilly, and Jay-Z
Stacey Dash endorses Mitt Romney, Jon Stewart and Bill O’Reilly duke it out, and Jay-Z takes the subway to Brooklyn.
In Buzzed, we take a look at three things that trended over the weekend while you were away from your keyboard getting buzzed.
If you missed the rumble between Bill O’Reilly and Jon Stewart, then ShortFormBlog will fill you in. The must-follow blog provided screencaps and quotes from Saturday night’s “debate.”
Called “a lot more fun to watch” than last week’s presidential debate, the mock argument between the Fox News host and Comedy Central comedian brought upon a lot of memorable quotes and an insight into “Bullshit Mountain” (Stewart’s label for Fox News).
Clueless actress (and random VH1 star) Stacey Dash endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on Sunday. Wearing a tight, red bathing suit, she posed next to a rocket, painted with a large R on it.
“Vote for Romney,” tweeted Dash. “The only choice for your future.” Unsurprisingly, her tweet created some backlash, including one follower writing “Stacey Dash’s hit movie was Clueless. How ironic.”
Jay-Z, king of Brooklyn, took the subway to his performance Friday night, and someone captured video of it. Jay-Z: he’s just like us, roughing it on public transit. Does getting stuck underground with a signal problem count as one of his 99 problems?
Photo via ShortFormBlog/Tumblr
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.