- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Buzzed: A “Clueless” endorsement, Stewart/O’Reilly, and Jay-Z
Stacey Dash endorses Mitt Romney, Jon Stewart and Bill O’Reilly duke it out, and Jay-Z takes the subway to Brooklyn.
In Buzzed, we take a look at three things that trended over the weekend while you were away from your keyboard getting buzzed.
If you missed the rumble between Bill O’Reilly and Jon Stewart, then ShortFormBlog will fill you in. The must-follow blog provided screencaps and quotes from Saturday night’s “debate.”
Called “a lot more fun to watch” than last week’s presidential debate, the mock argument between the Fox News host and Comedy Central comedian brought upon a lot of memorable quotes and an insight into “Bullshit Mountain” (Stewart’s label for Fox News).
Clueless actress (and random VH1 star) Stacey Dash endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on Sunday. Wearing a tight, red bathing suit, she posed next to a rocket, painted with a large R on it.
“Vote for Romney,” tweeted Dash. “The only choice for your future.” Unsurprisingly, her tweet created some backlash, including one follower writing “Stacey Dash’s hit movie was Clueless. How ironic.”
Jay-Z, king of Brooklyn, took the subway to his performance Friday night, and someone captured video of it. Jay-Z: he’s just like us, roughing it on public transit. Does getting stuck underground with a signal problem count as one of his 99 problems?
Photo via ShortFormBlog/Tumblr
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.