- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees 7 Years Ago
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders 7 Years Ago
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Today 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Today 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Today 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Today 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Today 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Today 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Today 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Today 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Today 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Today 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Today 12:28 PM
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
Kanye spouts off against the Grammys, Ryan Seacrest wears obnoxious hats, and more.
In Buzzed, we take a look at three things that trended over the weekend while you were away from your keyboard getting buzzed.
At his show Saturday night, Kanye West went on rant slamming a trifecta of targets: the media, the Grammys, and Maroon 5. In a diatribe that landed on YouTube, he said he wasn’t “crazy” or “deranged” despite the media’s reports. He ragged on the Grammys for snubbing him this year for not including his My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy as a nominee for Album of the Year. “So don’t expect to see me at the Grammys this year, you know what I mean?,” he told the crowd.
And then, Sunday night, Yeezy dropped the biggest bombshell at a show in Atlantic City, N.J., reportedly announcing Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy: “Can we make some noise for my baby mama right quick?” The news was seemingly confirmed by a chorus of tweets from the Kardashian clan.
A pregnant Jessica Simpson showed off her bulging stomach in a tweet Sunday that will be forever etched in your brain. Gripping her bejeweled (naturally) iPhone, she pursed her lips into duck formation (obviously) and wrote “Bumpin’ and Proud!” because sure.
Wearing the dumbest hat, Ryan Seacrest posted a picture on his Instagram account promoting Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest (real name) with a snap of the new set. It would be neat if we dropped Seacrest in the middle of Times Square, but watching him read a teleprompter for four hours should be enough pain.
Photo via Jessica Simpson/Twitter
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.