- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Today 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Today 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Today 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Today 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
Buzzed: Drake, Fieri, and scoring coke on Twitter
Bret Easton Ellis fumbles on Twitter while Kim Kardashian makes milkshakes.
In Buzzed, we take a look at three things that trended over the weekend while you were away from your keyboard getting buzzed.
Novelist Bret Easton Ellis tried to use Twitter this weekend to Seamless himself some cocaine. As Gawker notes, he tweeted a possible DM-fail late Saturday night to someone, writing “Come over at do bring coke now.” Do tell us who that was for, please?
Here is an exclusive photo of Flavor Town’s new chef, Chef Drake. What did they talk about? What was Drake making? How did this tweet-up occur? So many unanswered questions.
Kim Kardashian’s trip to Bahrain might have caused riots and incendiary tweets but at least she was making milkshakes for everyone! Millions of Milkshakes released a techno-backed promotional video of her visit, so let’s all watch her wax nostalgic about milkshakes.
Photo via wordonrd/Instagram
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.