- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Joe Biden has a biker on his lap, Blake Lively is married, and more.
In Buzzed, we take a look at three things that trended over the weekend while you were away from your keyboard getting buzzed.
An intimate picture of Vice President Joe Biden with a lady biker sitting on his lap caught the eye of Twitter on Sunday. The veep was mingling with customers at a diner in Seaman, Ohio and an Associated Press photog captured this candid moment. A TwitPic from BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski racked up more than 117,000 views in fewer than nine hours.
Looks like Biden is prepping for the new season of Sons of Anarchy.
Tumblr users can’t handle Sunday’s news of the marriage of sexy people Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. The blogging site exploded with shocked reaction GIFs, posts of disbelief, and pressures for Lively to pop out a baby.
But it was Ryan Lochte who was the biggest loser. Tumblr user citysleep pointed out this might have been the least opportune time for the Olympic swimmer to point out his love for the gossip girl. Jeah, that’s not good.
Let us introduce you to Lorna Bliss: an impassioned, slightly off, terrible-dressing Britney Spears impersonator from the U.K. She tried out for the British edition of The X Factor, and her audition is what you expect from a 33-year-old wearing a bodystocking and a neon bikini.
We just need Bliss to audition on the U.S. version of The X Factor, where real Brit is judging, so we can watch who makes the audience cringe first.
Photo via The X Factor/YouTube
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.