- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Today 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Today 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Today 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Today 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Today 1:52 PM
- Instagram is hiding likes globally and searching for a ‘well-being’ product researcher Today 1:42 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ Today 12:54 PM
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense Today 12:49 PM
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme Today 12:35 PM
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ Today 12:33 PM
- Taylor Swift’s distress call reignites fight with Scooter Braun and former label Today 12:16 PM
- How to disable autoplay for previews and trailers on Disney+ Today 12:10 PM
- College basketball stream: How to watch North Carolina vs. Gardner-Webb Today 12:00 PM
- Trump accused of witness intimidation for tweets during impeachment hearing Today 11:48 AM
Buzzed: Biden, Blake, and a Britney wannabe
Joe Biden has a biker on his lap, Blake Lively is married, and more.
In Buzzed, we take a look at three things that trended over the weekend while you were away from your keyboard getting buzzed.
An intimate picture of Vice President Joe Biden with a lady biker sitting on his lap caught the eye of Twitter on Sunday. The veep was mingling with customers at a diner in Seaman, Ohio and an Associated Press photog captured this candid moment. A TwitPic from BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski racked up more than 117,000 views in fewer than nine hours.
Looks like Biden is prepping for the new season of Sons of Anarchy.
Tumblr users can’t handle Sunday’s news of the marriage of sexy people Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. The blogging site exploded with shocked reaction GIFs, posts of disbelief, and pressures for Lively to pop out a baby.
But it was Ryan Lochte who was the biggest loser. Tumblr user citysleep pointed out this might have been the least opportune time for the Olympic swimmer to point out his love for the gossip girl. Jeah, that’s not good.
Let us introduce you to Lorna Bliss: an impassioned, slightly off, terrible-dressing Britney Spears impersonator from the U.K. She tried out for the British edition of The X Factor, and her audition is what you expect from a 33-year-old wearing a bodystocking and a neon bikini.
We just need Bliss to audition on the U.S. version of The X Factor, where real Brit is judging, so we can watch who makes the audience cringe first.
Photo via The X Factor/YouTube
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.