- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
Buzzed: Biden, Blake, and a Britney wannabe
Joe Biden has a biker on his lap, Blake Lively is married, and more.
In Buzzed, we take a look at three things that trended over the weekend while you were away from your keyboard getting buzzed.
An intimate picture of Vice President Joe Biden with a lady biker sitting on his lap caught the eye of Twitter on Sunday. The veep was mingling with customers at a diner in Seaman, Ohio and an Associated Press photog captured this candid moment. A TwitPic from BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski racked up more than 117,000 views in fewer than nine hours.
Looks like Biden is prepping for the new season of Sons of Anarchy.
Tumblr users can’t handle Sunday’s news of the marriage of sexy people Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. The blogging site exploded with shocked reaction GIFs, posts of disbelief, and pressures for Lively to pop out a baby.
But it was Ryan Lochte who was the biggest loser. Tumblr user citysleep pointed out this might have been the least opportune time for the Olympic swimmer to point out his love for the gossip girl. Jeah, that’s not good.
Let us introduce you to Lorna Bliss: an impassioned, slightly off, terrible-dressing Britney Spears impersonator from the U.K. She tried out for the British edition of The X Factor, and her audition is what you expect from a 33-year-old wearing a bodystocking and a neon bikini.
We just need Bliss to audition on the U.S. version of The X Factor, where real Brit is judging, so we can watch who makes the audience cringe first.
Photo via The X Factor/YouTube
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.