- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
A parody film based on the live tour about an animated series? We’d pay to see more of this.
In honor of Bob’s Burgers’s 100th episode, which airs May 22, the Belchers (and some of the characters they regularly encounter) revealed just what got the whole gang back together for its latest live tour, which involves standup, table readings, and a live Q&A. H. Jon Benjamin, John Roberts, Eugene Mirman, Dan Mintz, and creator Loren Bouchard are all here in Kristen Schaal’s directorial debut—some of them more eager than others—with appearances from frequent voice actors like Larry Murphy, David Herman, Brooke Dillman, and Kevin Kline.
With fake coke, doll removal, a mermaid, and a secret talent from one member of the cast involved in the reunion, Bob’s Burgers Live: The Movie is just as weird as Bob’s Burgers itself. But it wouldn’t feel so right otherwise.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.