- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
Fans of both bands are going to flip when they hear this.
The collaboration is a part of a new promotional EP featuring Black Pink and released Monday during a launch event with Moonshot , a cosmetics company owned by YG. Black Pink’s members are the official models for the debut of Lipfeat, a lip color collection that goes on sale Sept. 2 in Moonshot stores. A mini-album given away at the launch event features five new songs, including a “hidden” track with Big Bang. Each of the tracks is named after one of the new shades of Lipfeat.
The official Moonshot Instagram posted advertisements from the campaign Monday, featuring Black Pink members Jennie Kim and Jisoo Kim.
The hottest place to be in Seoul right now? moonshot’s Lip Feat. launching party! Meet Lip Feat. at moonshot stores from Sep. 2! . . . 바로 지금 서울에서 가장 핫한 곳은? 문샷의 신제품 Lip Feat. 론칭 파티! 9월 2일 블랙핑크와 함께한 립핏을 문샷 매장에서 만나봐! . . . #moonshot #moonshotkorea #LIPfeat #lipstick #launchingparty #blackpink #문샷 #문샷립스틱 #립핏 #립스틱 #런칭파티 #블랙핑크
A photo posted by moonshot official account (@moonshot_korea) on
Black Pink are having a strong launch month, with the release of their first two singles, “Boombayah” and “Whistle,” debuting at No. 1 and 2 on the Billboard World Digital charts.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.