- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ 3 Years Ago
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
The collaboration is a part of a new promotional EP featuring Black Pink and released Monday during a launch event with Moonshot , a cosmetics company owned by YG. Black Pink’s members are the official models for the debut of Lipfeat, a lip color collection that goes on sale Sept. 2 in Moonshot stores. A mini-album given away at the launch event features five new songs, including a “hidden” track with Big Bang. Each of the tracks is named after one of the new shades of Lipfeat.
The official Moonshot Instagram posted advertisements from the campaign Monday, featuring Black Pink members Jennie Kim and Jisoo Kim.
The hottest place to be in Seoul right now? moonshot’s Lip Feat. launching party! Meet Lip Feat. at moonshot stores from Sep. 2! . . . 바로 지금 서울에서 가장 핫한 곳은? 문샷의 신제품 Lip Feat. 론칭 파티! 9월 2일 블랙핑크와 함께한 립핏을 문샷 매장에서 만나봐! . . . #moonshot #moonshotkorea #LIPfeat #lipstick #launchingparty #blackpink #문샷 #문샷립스틱 #립핏 #립스틱 #런칭파티 #블랙핑크
A photo posted by moonshot official account (@moonshot_korea) on
Black Pink are having a strong launch month, with the release of their first two singles, “Boombayah” and “Whistle,” debuting at No. 1 and 2 on the Billboard World Digital charts.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.