- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
Fans of both bands are going to flip when they hear this.
The collaboration is a part of a new promotional EP featuring Black Pink and released Monday during a launch event with Moonshot , a cosmetics company owned by YG. Black Pink’s members are the official models for the debut of Lipfeat, a lip color collection that goes on sale Sept. 2 in Moonshot stores. A mini-album given away at the launch event features five new songs, including a “hidden” track with Big Bang. Each of the tracks is named after one of the new shades of Lipfeat.
The official Moonshot Instagram posted advertisements from the campaign Monday, featuring Black Pink members Jennie Kim and Jisoo Kim.
The hottest place to be in Seoul right now? moonshot’s Lip Feat. launching party! Meet Lip Feat. at moonshot stores from Sep. 2! . . . 바로 지금 서울에서 가장 핫한 곳은? 문샷의 신제품 Lip Feat. 론칭 파티! 9월 2일 블랙핑크와 함께한 립핏을 문샷 매장에서 만나봐! . . . #moonshot #moonshotkorea #LIPfeat #lipstick #launchingparty #blackpink #문샷 #문샷립스틱 #립핏 #립스틱 #런칭파티 #블랙핑크
A photo posted by moonshot official account (@moonshot_korea) on
Black Pink are having a strong launch month, with the release of their first two singles, “Boombayah” and “Whistle,” debuting at No. 1 and 2 on the Billboard World Digital charts.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.