- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic 3 Weeks Ago
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak 3 Weeks Ago
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts 3 Weeks Ago
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Today 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Today 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Today 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Today 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Today 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Today 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Today 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Today 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Today 9:19 AM
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
It seems Bill Nye the Science Guy is now a certified runway model.
Nye was captured by a TikTok user strutting down the runway at the Blue Jacket Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week.
And to top it all off, Lizzo’s hit song “Juice” was playing in the background. In the video, which has since gone viral on Twitter, where it was reposted, Nye is one of the only people on the runway dancing and having what seems to be a playful time.
”Bill Nye has figured out the science to rhythm and… I’m here for it,” Twitter user @ReignOfApril wrote.
Bill Nye has figured out the science to rhythm and... I’m here for it. pic.twitter.com/9ouvQ7vaqE— April (@ReignOfApril) February 8, 2020
People loved seeing Nye strut his way down the runway.
“Who had Bill Nye walking this fashion show and can he please be present at every single one going forward,” Twitter user @SaraMichele wrote.
In fact, the responses to Nye’s fashion debut were overwhelmingly positive.
“O boy (as in term of endearment) is not only styling and profiling but doing it ON the BEAT Thank you very much!!! Not a lot of other men that look like him could pull this off!” Twitter user @my2sintz wrote.
O boy (as in term of endearment) is not only styling and profiling but doing it ON the BEAT Thank you very much!!!— My2Sintz (@My2Sintz) February 8, 2020
Not a lot of other men that look like him could pull this off!
You GO #BillNye
The video just gave us yet another reason to love the science guy. As one Twitter user put it: “Science is sexy.”
Omg! We didn't need another reason to love Bill Nye, but he gave us one anyway. #BillNye #SaturdayVibes— 🏳️🌈designated Bitch🏳️🌈 (@ElizasOnCrack) February 8, 2020
"Bill Nye is currently the Dancing Guy after showing off his moves on the runway" https://t.co/jvmXrgPiFG
- Bill Nye goes on expletive-filled rant about climate change
- Bill Nye walked into a Las Vegas elevator, and it was filled with half-naked Snapchatting women
- Harry Styles joins Lizzo onstage for ‘Juice’
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.