- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? 2 Years Ago
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far 2 Years Ago
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Today 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
Jay-Z gave his wife a birthday tribute fit for a queen.
The rapper was performing at Philadelphia’s Made in America festival Sunday night when he prompted the massive crowd to sing Beyoncé the traditional “Happy Birthday” song—and Stevie Wonder’s revamped version.
A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on
“This is a special moment,” Jay-Z told fans before beginning the touching singalong.
Beyoncé, who turned 36, could be seen in the crowd sporting a huge smile during the performance.
Jay-Z’s serenade wasn’t the only thing Beyoncé had to smile about during her birthday weekend. In celebration, several of her closest friends and family members paid tribute to the star by participating in a photo shoot that recreated Bey’s iconic outfit from her “Formation” music video.
On Beyoncé’s website, friends like former first lady Michelle Obama, Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and tennis superstar Serena Williams can be seen sporting the outfit. Even daughter Blue Ivy Carter donned the famous ensemble.
A post shared by Beylite (@beylite) on
Beyoncé’s birthday is truly a gift that keeps giving.
Vanna Vasquez is a former intern at the Daily Dot whose work focused on viral news, politics, and YouTube. A graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, she has also published bylines with BuzzFeed.