- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 2 Years Ago
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 2 Years Ago
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
Jay-Z gave his wife a birthday tribute fit for a queen.
The rapper was performing at Philadelphia’s Made in America festival Sunday night when he prompted the massive crowd to sing Beyoncé the traditional “Happy Birthday” song—and Stevie Wonder’s revamped version.
A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on
“This is a special moment,” Jay-Z told fans before beginning the touching singalong.
Beyoncé, who turned 36, could be seen in the crowd sporting a huge smile during the performance.
Jay-Z’s serenade wasn’t the only thing Beyoncé had to smile about during her birthday weekend. In celebration, several of her closest friends and family members paid tribute to the star by participating in a photo shoot that recreated Bey’s iconic outfit from her “Formation” music video.
On Beyoncé’s website, friends like former first lady Michelle Obama, Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and tennis superstar Serena Williams can be seen sporting the outfit. Even daughter Blue Ivy Carter donned the famous ensemble.
A post shared by Beylite (@beylite) on
Beyoncé’s birthday is truly a gift that keeps giving.
Vanna Vasquez is a former intern at the Daily Dot whose work focused on viral news, politics, and YouTube. A graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, she has also published bylines with BuzzFeed.