- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
- Nonprofit groups express concern with pop-up abortion networks Friday 5:06 PM
- Pet owners mourn Grumpy Cat with photos of their own grumpy pets Friday 4:41 PM
Bella Thorne promotes new makeup line mostly nude, covered in whipped cream
‘Would you rather be covered in whipped cream or chocolate??’
Bella Thorne seems to be in her element in clips from an upcoming music video. That is, if her element is whipped cream.
Captioned “SEXUAL CHOCOLATE,” one clip shows her seemingly nude besides smatterings of whipped cream while licking a chocolate fondue fountain. She’s also wearing her own makeup products, of course.
The promos rocketed Thorne to the top of Google Trends on Friday—and got mixed reactions. Some of Thorne’s followers were shocked, forgetting she’s no longer the young Disney Channel star she once was.
Some were just not buying it.
Of course, her true fans were totally raving about her creative prowess.
Others loved how she did her makeup.
In other posts, Thorne shared stills from the music video and details on her coming makeup collection. She even revealed that she’s not totally nude in the video, as she was wearing a nude bra and bathing suit bottom while shooting.
Love or hate the clip, Thorne doesn’t seem to care. She had just one question for her 18.5 million followers: “Would you rather be covered in whipped cream or chocolate??”
Julie Ann Nealega is a multimedia journalist based in Manila, Philippines. She is a trained investigative reporter with extensive experience in the field as a segment producer and researcher. She’s produced multiple award-winning investigative documentaries with ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs. She's a co-founder of Postcards From Disasters, a social media-driven campaign fighting for the human rights of disaster victims. She's also managing a Philippine organ donation advocacy platform.