- The 2nd gen Amazon Echo Show is a digital assistant game-changer 2 Weeks Ago
- How to watch ESPNU online for free 2 Weeks Ago
- ‘The Fix’ is another talk show Hail Mary from Netflix 2 Weeks Ago
- 2018 was the year the ‘alt-right’ failed Today 6:20 AM
- The best Italian movies on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2018 college bowl games Today 6:00 AM
- Miss USA thought everyone spoke English—and the internet is not amused Thursday 8:02 PM
- Kanye’s Twitter tirade prompts apology from Drake Thursday 6:00 PM
- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t Thursday 4:55 PM
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed Thursday 4:39 PM
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Thursday 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Thursday 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Thursday 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Thursday 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:00 PM
Bella Thorne promotes new makeup line mostly nude, covered in whipped cream
‘Would you rather be covered in whipped cream or chocolate??’
Bella Thorne seems to be in her element in clips from an upcoming music video. That is, if her element is whipped cream.
Captioned “SEXUAL CHOCOLATE,” one clip shows her seemingly nude besides smatterings of whipped cream while licking a chocolate fondue fountain. She’s also wearing her own makeup products, of course.
The promos rocketed Thorne to the top of Google Trends on Friday—and got mixed reactions. Some of Thorne’s followers were shocked, forgetting she’s no longer the young Disney Channel star she once was.
Some were just not buying it.
Of course, her true fans were totally raving about her creative prowess.
Others loved how she did her makeup.
In other posts, Thorne shared stills from the music video and details on her coming makeup collection. She even revealed that she’s not totally nude in the video, as she was wearing a nude bra and bathing suit bottom while shooting.
Love or hate the clip, Thorne doesn’t seem to care. She had just one question for her 18.5 million followers: “Would you rather be covered in whipped cream or chocolate??”
Julie Ann Nealega is a multimedia journalist based in Manila, Philippines. She is a trained investigative reporter with extensive experience in the field as a segment producer and researcher. She’s produced multiple award-winning investigative documentaries with ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs. She's a co-founder of Postcards From Disasters, a social media-driven campaign fighting for the human rights of disaster victims. She's also managing a Philippine organ donation advocacy platform.