- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Wednesday 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Wednesday 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Wednesday 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Wednesday 10:43 AM
Bella Thorne promotes new makeup line mostly nude, covered in whipped cream
‘Would you rather be covered in whipped cream or chocolate??’
Bella Thorne seems to be in her element in clips from an upcoming music video. That is, if her element is whipped cream.
Captioned “SEXUAL CHOCOLATE,” one clip shows her seemingly nude besides smatterings of whipped cream while licking a chocolate fondue fountain. She’s also wearing her own makeup products, of course.
The promos rocketed Thorne to the top of Google Trends on Friday—and got mixed reactions. Some of Thorne’s followers were shocked, forgetting she’s no longer the young Disney Channel star she once was.
Some were just not buying it.
Of course, her true fans were totally raving about her creative prowess.
Others loved how she did her makeup.
In other posts, Thorne shared stills from the music video and details on her coming makeup collection. She even revealed that she’s not totally nude in the video, as she was wearing a nude bra and bathing suit bottom while shooting.
Love or hate the clip, Thorne doesn’t seem to care. She had just one question for her 18.5 million followers: “Would you rather be covered in whipped cream or chocolate??”
Julie Ann Nealega is a multimedia journalist based in Manila, Philippines. She is a trained investigative reporter with extensive experience in the field as a segment producer and researcher. She’s produced multiple award-winning investigative documentaries with ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs. She's a co-founder of Postcards From Disasters, a social media-driven campaign fighting for the human rights of disaster victims. She's also managing a Philippine organ donation advocacy platform.