- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok 5 Years Ago
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Today 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Today 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Today 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Today 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
These people aren’t as big of experts on President Obama as they claim to be.
In honor of Obama’s appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Jimmy Kimmel sent out his camera crew to scour Hollywood Boulevard for Obama experts and people who keep up with political news. Only, as per usual with the “Lie Witness News” segments, all the questions are completely made up and the lies are even bigger than the ones being told by political pundits.
Whether it’s scripted, an attempt to save face at their lack of knowledge, or these people actually think that news stories about Obama’s earring, his refusal to not get his new son circumcised, and his sleepover with Kim Jong-un are true is unclear. But they will go down with their lies—they’ll even tell you what they were doing when they heard the news.
And in this web of lies we all win.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.