- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Bad Lip Reading gives Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor the skewering they need
For the past three days, Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor have been hyping their Aug. 26 boxing match by engaging in press conferences that have filled arenas in Los Angeles, New York, and Toronto. They’ve devolved into pro wrestling-style, shenanigan-filled exhibitions where Mayweather and McGregor use racist and misogynistic language that have put a blight on the sport.
Luckily, the latest Bad Lip Reading video has appeared to ease the tension as Mayweather squawks like a bird, calls McGregor a picklehead, and sings a blistering new song, “Watch Out Rinaldo.”
Mayweather and McGregor will finish their tour with one last press conference on Friday in London. But if that press conference is anything like Thursday’s “shitshow” (those are the words of UFC President Dana White), perhaps you should forgo watching it and just keep replaying Bad Lip Reading. Especially since Mayweather’s new song is destined for the top of the charts.
H/T Bro Bible
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.