- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 3 Years Ago
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
Usually when plus-size girls get featured in mainstream media, it’s explicitly because they’re plus-size, i.e., a Dove ad about how every body type is beautiful or a commercial for a plus-size clothing store. Here, though, Graham not only gets to play the leading lady and love interest—her body doesn’t even come up!
She’s just a regular girl who’s falling in love and having a good time! Can you imagine?!
Fans on Twitter are, understandably, very excited:
DNCE’s Toothbrush music video makes me so happy
— Megan Allen (@allenjmegan) May 20, 2016
Progress! H/T Buzzfeed
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.