- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren 4 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film 4 Years Ago
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors 4 Years Ago
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Today 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Today 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Today 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Today 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Today 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
Usually when plus-size girls get featured in mainstream media, it’s explicitly because they’re plus-size, i.e., a Dove ad about how every body type is beautiful or a commercial for a plus-size clothing store. Here, though, Graham not only gets to play the leading lady and love interest—her body doesn’t even come up!
She’s just a regular girl who’s falling in love and having a good time! Can you imagine?!
Fans on Twitter are, understandably, very excited:
DNCE’s Toothbrush music video makes me so happy
— Megan Allen (@allenjmegan) May 20, 2016
Progress! H/T Buzzfeed
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.