- Ancestry.com ad tries to sell slavery as romance—not rape 8 Months Ago
- The 9 best Satanic movies on Shudder 8 Months Ago
- Twitch streamer banned after accidentally revealing racist chats 8 Months Ago
- This video captures 15 years of meme trends in 10 minutes 8 Months Ago
- Trump calls parts of Mueller Report ‘total bullshit’ in unfinished tweetstorm Today 8:24 AM
- Amid ‘Avengers’ hype, ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ bumps up release date Today 7:57 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Someone Great’ is a coming-of-age rom-com for twenty-somethings Today 7:03 AM
- The best new movies and TV shows to stream this weekend Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Ramy’ explores the intersection of Muslim and millennial identities Today 6:30 AM
- The top 10 Sekiro bosses, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV Today 5:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
Angela from ‘The Office’ calls out nephew after he used her photo on Tinder
Dating is cringe-worthy enough on its own, but for one user, it may have gotten even more so after his famous aunt called him out for using her photo on his Tinder profile.
The Tinder profile of James looks fairly ordinary at first glance: It’s got the basics and a corny line. But it also gives some context to one photo featuring actress Angela Kinsey, who’s best known for playing Angela on The Office. For those who might recognize Kinsey in the photo, it’s not just a random celebrity photo—it’s a family photo because, according to James, Kinsey is his aunt. But it also serves the purpose of casually bragging that he’s related to Kinsey.
But because nothing’s ever truly a secret online, a screengrab of James’ profile—or at least word of what his profile contained—made its way to Kinsey, who casually dunked on him in a recent Instagram Story.
“Nephews…do not put me in your @tinder profile photos,” Kinsey wrote. “K. Thx. Byeeeee.”
i’m fucking DEAD rn y’all have no idea pic.twitter.com/ELO5u5SyEF
— kate (@dunfIower) August 15, 2018
After the side-by-side screengrabs of James’ profile and Kinsey’s response went viral on Twitter, Kinsey also added a grimacing emoji in response.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.