- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Dating is cringe-worthy enough on its own, but for one user, it may have gotten even more so after his famous aunt called him out for using her photo on his Tinder profile.
The Tinder profile of James looks fairly ordinary at first glance: It’s got the basics and a corny line. But it also gives some context to one photo featuring actress Angela Kinsey, who’s best known for playing Angela on The Office. For those who might recognize Kinsey in the photo, it’s not just a random celebrity photo—it’s a family photo because, according to James, Kinsey is his aunt. But it also serves the purpose of casually bragging that he’s related to Kinsey.
But because nothing’s ever truly a secret online, a screengrab of James’ profile—or at least word of what his profile contained—made its way to Kinsey, who casually dunked on him in a recent Instagram Story.
“Nephews…do not put me in your @tinder profile photos,” Kinsey wrote. “K. Thx. Byeeeee.”
i’m fucking DEAD rn y’all have no idea pic.twitter.com/ELO5u5SyEF— kate (@dunfIower) August 15, 2018
After the side-by-side screengrabs of James’ profile and Kinsey’s response went viral on Twitter, Kinsey also added a grimacing emoji in response.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.