- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Dating is cringe-worthy enough on its own, but for one user, it may have gotten even more so after his famous aunt called him out for using her photo on his Tinder profile.
The Tinder profile of James looks fairly ordinary at first glance: It’s got the basics and a corny line. But it also gives some context to one photo featuring actress Angela Kinsey, who’s best known for playing Angela on The Office. For those who might recognize Kinsey in the photo, it’s not just a random celebrity photo—it’s a family photo because, according to James, Kinsey is his aunt. But it also serves the purpose of casually bragging that he’s related to Kinsey.
But because nothing’s ever truly a secret online, a screengrab of James’ profile—or at least word of what his profile contained—made its way to Kinsey, who casually dunked on him in a recent Instagram Story.
“Nephews…do not put me in your @tinder profile photos,” Kinsey wrote. “K. Thx. Byeeeee.”
i’m fucking DEAD rn y’all have no idea pic.twitter.com/ELO5u5SyEF— kate (@dunfIower) August 15, 2018
After the side-by-side screengrabs of James’ profile and Kinsey’s response went viral on Twitter, Kinsey also added a grimacing emoji in response.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.