- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Today 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Today 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Today 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Today 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Today 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
Amy Schumer posted a graphic video of herself throwing up (which, on Instagram, plays on loop) to give her fans a peek at what pregnancy is really like.
The caption reads, “Turn sound off if you have a weak stomach.”
View this post on Instagram
Turn sound off if you have a weak stomach. This was my ride to my show at @tarrytownmusichall tonight and a picture from the end of my set. I love doing stand-up more than anything and I hate cancelling shows. I have to postpone some until I feel human again. But i will make up these dates and we will have a great time. I’m so proud of my stand up right now and can’t wait to share it. Thanks to the amazing crowd tonight for being so warm and such great laughers and for being cool with my sweatpants and slippers on stage. Shots by @marcusrussellprice we are shooting a doc of me these past few months leading up to a special Im filming and you will see that I’m strugglin right now. But I’m so grateful and excited to be a mom. I’m grateful I have access to healthcare, as we all should have. But I guess what I’m really saying is Fuck Hyde-Smith and anyone who voted for her. My feelings on her are best expressed by the above video. And I don’t usually agree with speaking ill of crackheads, but she has a crackhead looking mouth. Tiny racist teeth confederate ass campaign with her crack mouth said she would attend a public hanging. #crackmouth #tinyracistteeth #hyperemesisgravidarum
A post shared by @ amyschumer on
Schumer was on her way to perform stand-up comedy in Tarrytown, New York on Tuesday, when she vomited into a cup during her car ride. In an after photo, she’s seen taking a bow to a standing ovation after completing her act in sweatpants and slippers.
“Thanks to the amazing crowd tonight for being so warm and such great laughers and for being cool with my sweatpants and slippers on stage,” Schumer said in her Instagram post. “… I’m so grateful and excited to be a mom.”
Schumer also had some scathing remarks for Republican incumbent Cindy Hyde-Smith, who beat Democratic candidate Mike Espy in Mississippi’s U.S. Senate runoff election on Tuesday. Hyde-Smith had previously made a racist joke that she’d be “on the front row” of a public hanging, which drew much ire, especially since Mississippi has a history of lynching African-Americans.
“I don’t usually agree with speaking ill on crackheads, but she has a crackhead looking mouth,” Schumer said. “Tiny racist teeth confederate ass campagin with her crack mouth said she would attend a public hanging.”
Schumer is expecting her first child with husband Chris Fischer in October.
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.