- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 5 Years Ago
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 5 Years Ago
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Are we truly in the midst of a booty-eating renaissance? Sunday night gave us all the evidence we need. While you were busy watching the Golden Globes and livetweeting about Giuliana Rancic’s incurable thirst for George Clooney, you were missing out on the serious anilingus happening on Girls. The HBO hit chose to give Lena Dunham’s nipples the night off and opened its fourth season with a butt-eating bang. Within the first couple minutes, we found Allison Williams bent over a kitchen counter clapping her cheeks around her musician beau’s face.
Gawker’s got the embedded video. Here’s a GIF, though.
Ready for some butt stuff?
Here you go:
While the NSFW scene in question might look rather crude, there was actually a tremendous amount of technical expertise that brought it to life. Williams talked to Entertainment Weekly about the elaborate rig required to have her salad tossed like her name was romaine:
I had a couple of days talking to wardrobe and makeup to get ready to rig the thing that I wore for the ass motorboating. It was an engineering achievement! I would manufacture it if more than one person a year needed it. [Laughs] It was so elaborate—it involved Spanx that we cut away and glued down and involved menstrual pads and two of those weird thongs. I’ve had to do scenes like this twice now.
So now we know exactly what makes the Peter Pan star’s cock crow.
H/T Gawker | Photo via kapkap/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.