- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone 5 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- Vidgo provides competitive streaming options in both English and Spanish Saturday 3:34 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
- Wendy’s fires employees over viral TikTok sink bath Saturday 9:05 AM
- This dentist wants to know who left him a negative review online Friday 8:16 PM
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Are we truly in the midst of a booty-eating renaissance? Sunday night gave us all the evidence we need. While you were busy watching the Golden Globes and livetweeting about Giuliana Rancic’s incurable thirst for George Clooney, you were missing out on the serious anilingus happening on Girls. The HBO hit chose to give Lena Dunham’s nipples the night off and opened its fourth season with a butt-eating bang. Within the first couple minutes, we found Allison Williams bent over a kitchen counter clapping her cheeks around her musician beau’s face.
Gawker’s got the embedded video. Here’s a GIF, though.
Ready for some butt stuff?
Here you go:
While the NSFW scene in question might look rather crude, there was actually a tremendous amount of technical expertise that brought it to life. Williams talked to Entertainment Weekly about the elaborate rig required to have her salad tossed like her name was romaine:
I had a couple of days talking to wardrobe and makeup to get ready to rig the thing that I wore for the ass motorboating. It was an engineering achievement! I would manufacture it if more than one person a year needed it. [Laughs] It was so elaborate—it involved Spanx that we cut away and glued down and involved menstrual pads and two of those weird thongs. I’ve had to do scenes like this twice now.
So now we know exactly what makes the Peter Pan star’s cock crow.
H/T Gawker | Photo via kapkap/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.