- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
Adam Sandler was having lunch in Montreal. Alex and Kevin were taking their wedding photos. After an intro, the comedian got in on the fun.
“We told him we’re huge fans, we love his work, we’ve watched all his films,” Kevin Goldstein told the BBC. “He replied, ‘Good, I’ll take some photos then—mazeltov!'”
Sandler reportedly hung out and chatted up the couple as photographer Sana Belgot went to work. As the photos show, Sandler has been growing a bushy and distracting mustache.
Adam Sandler became an unexpected co-star during a Montreal couple's wedding photo shoot captured by @MlleSana_Photo
The actor walked over to congratulate the newlyweds and posed in several photos with them pic.twitter.com/7C3fv7wNhT
— CBS Sunday Morning 🌞 (@CBSSunday) June 30, 2018
Sandler has been enjoying a career renaissance cranking out original comedy for Netflix, where he’s become ridiculously popular: Last year, the streaming giant said that users have streamed 500 million hours of Sandler’s work. He’s signed to produce eight original films for Netflix. (Sandy Wexler, The Do-Over, Ridiculous Six, and The Week Of are streaming now.)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.