- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? Today 7:14 AM
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
Adam Sandler was having lunch in Montreal. Alex and Kevin were taking their wedding photos. After an intro, the comedian got in on the fun.
“We told him we’re huge fans, we love his work, we’ve watched all his films,” Kevin Goldstein told the BBC. “He replied, ‘Good, I’ll take some photos then—mazeltov!'”
Sandler reportedly hung out and chatted up the couple as photographer Sana Belgot went to work. As the photos show, Sandler has been growing a bushy and distracting mustache.
Adam Sandler became an unexpected co-star during a Montreal couple's wedding photo shoot captured by @MlleSana_Photo— CBS Sunday Morning 🌞 (@CBSSunday) June 30, 2018
The actor walked over to congratulate the newlyweds and posed in several photos with them pic.twitter.com/7C3fv7wNhT
Sandler has been enjoying a career renaissance cranking out original comedy for Netflix, where he’s become ridiculously popular: Last year, the streaming giant said that users have streamed 500 million hours of Sandler’s work. He’s signed to produce eight original films for Netflix. (Sandy Wexler, The Do-Over, Ridiculous Six, and The Week Of are streaming now.)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.