- Alex Jones questions reported suicide of Sandy Hook father Tuesday 9:59 PM
- ‘You were at my wedding Denise’ is the newest clapback for instant regret Tuesday 6:42 PM
- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird Tuesday 6:04 PM
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? Tuesday 5:16 PM
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Tuesday 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Tuesday 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Tuesday 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Tuesday 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Tuesday 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Tuesday 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Tuesday 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Tuesday 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Tuesday 10:17 AM
Adam Sandler was having lunch in Montreal. Alex and Kevin were taking their wedding photos. After an intro, the comedian got in on the fun.
“We told him we’re huge fans, we love his work, we’ve watched all his films,” Kevin Goldstein told the BBC. “He replied, ‘Good, I’ll take some photos then—mazeltov!'”
Sandler reportedly hung out and chatted up the couple as photographer Sana Belgot went to work. As the photos show, Sandler has been growing a bushy and distracting mustache.
Adam Sandler became an unexpected co-star during a Montreal couple's wedding photo shoot captured by @MlleSana_Photo
The actor walked over to congratulate the newlyweds and posed in several photos with them pic.twitter.com/7C3fv7wNhT
— CBS Sunday Morning 🌞 (@CBSSunday) June 30, 2018
Sandler has been enjoying a career renaissance cranking out original comedy for Netflix, where he’s become ridiculously popular: Last year, the streaming giant said that users have streamed 500 million hours of Sandler’s work. He’s signed to produce eight original films for Netflix. (Sandy Wexler, The Do-Over, Ridiculous Six, and The Week Of are streaming now.)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.