- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech 1 Year Ago
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped 1 Year Ago
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses 1 Year Ago
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart 1 Year Ago
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
Adam Sandler was having lunch in Montreal. Alex and Kevin were taking their wedding photos. After an intro, the comedian got in on the fun.
“We told him we’re huge fans, we love his work, we’ve watched all his films,” Kevin Goldstein told the BBC. “He replied, ‘Good, I’ll take some photos then—mazeltov!'”
Sandler reportedly hung out and chatted up the couple as photographer Sana Belgot went to work. As the photos show, Sandler has been growing a bushy and distracting mustache.
Adam Sandler became an unexpected co-star during a Montreal couple's wedding photo shoot captured by @MlleSana_Photo— CBS Sunday Morning 🌞 (@CBSSunday) June 30, 2018
The actor walked over to congratulate the newlyweds and posed in several photos with them pic.twitter.com/7C3fv7wNhT
Sandler has been enjoying a career renaissance cranking out original comedy for Netflix, where he’s become ridiculously popular: Last year, the streaming giant said that users have streamed 500 million hours of Sandler’s work. He’s signed to produce eight original films for Netflix. (Sandy Wexler, The Do-Over, Ridiculous Six, and The Week Of are streaming now.)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.