- What were these QAnon fans doing posing at Guantanamo Bay? 6 Months Ago
- How to watch the 2019 NBA Draft online for free 6 Months Ago
- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Wednesday 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Wednesday 1:54 PM
In-state rivals meet to write their latest chapter.
When you watch the Cure Bowl live stream featuring Louisiana vs. Tulane, you’ll get to see two in-state rivals travel to a different state four states away to play a game. Even though neither team is all that impressive—Louisiana enters the game with a 7-6 record, while Tulane is the definition of average at 6-6—there are a few reasons to take in this contest.
- Location: Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida
- Date: Dec. 15, 2:30pm ET
- Streaming: CBS Sports Network
Cure Bowl live stream: How to watch online for free
- Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV is a one-stop shop for streaming entertainment. Every subscription comes with free access to Hulu’s deep catalog of on-demand TV shows, 2018 new releases, funny movies, and Hulu original series. That’s in addition to 50-plus channels that include everything you need to stream college bowl games: ESPN and ESPN 2, FS1 and FS2, ABC, Fox, and CBS Sports Network, not to mention SEC Network and Big Ten Network. (Here’s a complete guide to Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
FuboTV is arguably the best streaming service for sports fans, especially if you’re interested in international soccer. But there’s one glaring issue with the service: It doesn’t carry anything from ESPN. That’s a deal breaker for most college bowl games, but it does carry all of the major broadcast networks, FS1 and FS2, Big Ten Network, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a PlayStation to use PlayStation Vue. The streaming service works with Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, and even Kodi. It’s a tad more expensive than other options, but it offers four different tiers of channels that provide plenty of variety. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV offers a comprehensive streaming package for sports fans that’s close to what you’ll find on Hulu with Live TV. One notable difference in YouTube’s favor is the addition of specialty channels like NBA TV and MLB Network. But it’s unlimited cloud DVR and the ability to split each account with six other people that makes YouTube TV worth considering. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
Cure Bowl: Why it matters
Tulane is the hot team, winning five of its last six games to get itself bowl eligible. Louisiana has the chance to finish its season with a winning record for the first time in four years. The last two times these two squads have played each other, the games have been decided by a total of five points. Oddsmakers predict another close game on Saturday. If you like close in-state rivalry bowl games, you’d have to love this one.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.