- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren 1 Year Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film 1 Year Ago
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors 1 Year Ago
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Today 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Today 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Today 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Today 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Today 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
These celebs managed to avoid the offensive Halloween costume trap
Luckily no one took a page out of the Megyn Kelly costume book
When it comes to Hollywood it’s all about whose costume can get the most likes on social media. If you wear a costume and no one tweets about it, did it even happen?
So far, it doesn’t look like anyone followed Megyn Kelly’s rules for Halloween wear. So no need to be offended; we have three more days for that.
Harry Styles as Elton John
A pop sensation honoring a pop icon. Harry Styles gave a nod to Elton John’s 1975 Dodgers Stadium performance in a completely blinged out Dodgers uniform. Styles didn’t miss a beat and the costume was almost a perfect replica of the original.
Rita Ora as Post Malone
Continuing the trend of celebrities dressing up as other celebrities, Rita Ora showed off her impressive rendition of Post Malone. Ora shed her usual glam for face tattoos, curly hair and a grill.
ma get Halloween started for you the right way... postttyyyyyy I LOVE YOU BRO @PostMalone ...ratatatatataata wassssss gooood!! And this is also a BIG thank you to getting me to 14 million on instagram! pic.twitter.com/Mn7uWeq4Tw— Rita Ora (@RitaOra) October 26, 2018
Paris Hilton as…maybe a Furby?
At first glance, Paris Hilton looked like she was some sort of glamorous owl but upon further investigation, it appears her costume is actually the really scary toy from the 90’s that would sometimes turn on unbidden. Hilton said on Instagram she dressed up as her “Spirit Animal,” with a unicorn emoji. Both outdated trends that never went away? Got it!
Olivia Munn as Peik Lin from Crazy Rich Asians
It’s cool, it’s trendy, and because Olivia Munn is Asian no one has to feel weird about it! Out of all the different characters she could’ve picked, Peik Lin is definitely the most fun from the blockbuster hit Crazy Rich Asians.
Ryan Seacrest as Punky Brewster
Love him or hate him he looks adorable in pigtails. Ryan Seacrest nails his look as orphan Punky Brewster. The only question here is, who wore it better?
Halsey as Poison Ivy
G-Eazy is somewhere crying over old photos of himself and ex-girlfriend Halsey because she looks smokin’. Just covering up what she needed to legally, Halsey killed it in her Poison Ivy getup. If you got it, flaunt it and well…she got it.
Check out even more excellent, non-offensive costumes below:
Kylie Jenner and daughter Stormi
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.