- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback 7 Months Ago
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
It’ll be the typical tough offense vs. tough defense matchup, and it should be a blast to watch.
The first bowl game of the 2018 season features Alcorn State vs. North Carolina A&T, and it’ll be matchup between the SWAC and MEAC champions, respectively. You can take in the Celebration Bowl live stream at noon ET, and it should be an intriguing matchup.
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Date: Dec. 15, 12pm ET
- Streaming: ABC/CBS Sports Network
Celebration Bowl: How to watch online for free
- Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here
Hulu with Live TV is a one-stop shop for streaming entertainment. Every subscription comes with free access to Hulu’s deep catalog of on-demand TV shows, 2018 new releases, funny movies, and Hulu original series. That’s in addition to 50-plus channels that include everything you need to stream college bowl games: ESPN and ESPN 2, FS1 and FS2, ABC, Fox, and CBS Sports Network, not to mention SEC Network and Big Ten Network. (Here’s a complete guide to Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
FuboTV is arguably the best streaming service for sports fans, especially if you’re interested in international soccer. But there’s one glaring issue with the service: It doesn’t carry anything from ESPN. That’s a deal breaker for most college bowl games, but it does carry all of the major broadcast networks, FS1 and FS2, Big Ten Network, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $49.99-84.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a PlayStation to use PlayStation Vue. The streaming service works with Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, and even Kodi. It’s a tad more expensive than other options, but it offers four different tiers of channels that provide plenty of variety. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV offers a comprehensive streaming package for sports fans that’s close to what you’ll find on Hulu with Live TV. One notable difference in YouTube’s favor is the addition of specialty channels like NBA TV and MLB Network. But it’s unlimited cloud DVR and the ability to split each account with six other people that makes YouTube TV worth considering. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
Celebration Bowl 2018: Why it matters
North Carolina AT&T (9-2), which has won the Celebration Bowl in two of the past three seasons, has showcased a stout defense this year, holding three of its opponents to less than a touchdown. But Alcorn State (9-3) has scored at least 30 points six times this year, including a 78-0 drubbing of LA College. It’ll be the typical tough offense vs. tough defense matchup, and it should be a blast to watch.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.