- Netflix’s ‘Someone Great’ is a coming-of-age rom-com for twenty-somethings 6 Years Ago
- The best new movies and TV shows to stream this weekend 6 Years Ago
- ‘Ramy’ explores the intersection of Muslim and millennial identities Today 6:30 AM
- The top 10 Sekiro bosses, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV Today 5:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
From Patton Oswalt to Miley Cyrus, these celebrities went all out last night.
Between the kids and the calories, there’s nothing worse than celebrating Halloween.
Well, perhaps we did discover something equally terrible: celebrities celebrating Halloween with their showy (and offensive, Chris Brown!) costumes. Instead of going outside, we decided to swipe through our Twitter, Say.ly, and Instagram feeds to see how the famous spent the ghastly holiday.
Below are a dozen pictures of celebrities mugging for the camera in their Halloween get-ups.
Photo via MileyCyrus/Twitter
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.