- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Monday 10:29 AM
Learn how to sign “That’s what she said” and nine other handy phrases from YouTube’s Kristin Henson.
Sometimes a hand gesture can speak far louder than words.
But outside of flipping the bird, most people can’t express themselves in sign language.
Enter Kristin Henson, an American Sign Language novice who’s translating crude and bizarre phrases (see “Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway”), one YouTube video at a time. With 90 tutorials to date, she’s slowly defining a universal language of sex and strife.
While she’s the first one to admit that her translations are rough, if you follow her instructions, your message will surely get across.
Here are the Daily Dot’s top 10 favorite installments of Dirty Signs with Kristin. Careful, some of the sayings might get you slapped—or worse.
1) “How much for a blowjob?”
2) “Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta”
3) “Bitch, please”
4) “Do you spit or swallow?”
5) “Fuck you, you fucking fuck”
6) “That’s what she said”
7) “Fuck me running”
8) “It’s like Christmas in my mouth”
9) “I’ve got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one”
10) “PC Load Letter, What the Fuck Does That Mean?”
Photo via Dirty Signs with Kristin/Facebook
Austin Powell is the managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.