- Seed University might actually be the first good influencer school Tuesday 9:35 PM
- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
Learn how to sign “That’s what she said” and nine other handy phrases from YouTube’s Kristin Henson.
Sometimes a hand gesture can speak far louder than words.
But outside of flipping the bird, most people can’t express themselves in sign language.
Enter Kristin Henson, an American Sign Language novice who’s translating crude and bizarre phrases (see “Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway”), one YouTube video at a time. With 90 tutorials to date, she’s slowly defining a universal language of sex and strife.
While she’s the first one to admit that her translations are rough, if you follow her instructions, your message will surely get across.
Here are the Daily Dot’s top 10 favorite installments of Dirty Signs with Kristin. Careful, some of the sayings might get you slapped—or worse.
1) “How much for a blowjob?”
2) “Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta”
3) “Bitch, please”
4) “Do you spit or swallow?”
5) “Fuck you, you fucking fuck”
6) “That’s what she said”
7) “Fuck me running”
8) “It’s like Christmas in my mouth”
9) “I’ve got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one”
10) “PC Load Letter, What the Fuck Does That Mean?”
Photo via Dirty Signs with Kristin/Facebook
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.