Sometimes a hand gesture can speak far louder than words.
But outside of flipping the bird, most people can’t express themselves in sign language.
Enter Kristin Henson, an American Sign Language novice who’s translating crude and bizarre phrases (see “Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway”), one YouTube video at a time. With 90 tutorials to date, she’s slowly defining a universal language of sex and strife.
While she’s the first one to admit that her translations are rough, if you follow her instructions, your message will surely get across.
Here are the Daily Dot’s top 10 favorite installments of Dirty Signs with Kristin. Careful, some of the sayings might get you slapped—or worse.
1) “How much for a blowjob?”
2) “Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta”
3) “Bitch, please”
4) “Do you spit or swallow?”
5) “Fuck you, you fucking fuck”
6) “That’s what she said”
7) “Fuck me running”
8) “It’s like Christmas in my mouth”
9) “I’ve got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one”
10) “PC Load Letter, What the Fuck Does That Mean?”
Photo via Dirty Signs with Kristin/Facebook