- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
Watch this inspiring Yorkie impressively leap onto the back of a swimming dog
There’s nothing quite like a pair of dogs who understand the awesome power of teamwork. In just the latest, greatest example of friendly dogs working together, YouTuber Cat Hursh uploaded a video this week showing her tiny Yorkie catching a swimming pool ride on the back of a much bigger doggie.
While recording her dogs circling the edge of a swimming pool, Hurst captured one of the cutest canine leaps of faith imaginable. A sight of athletic prowess and trust which, in a just world, would go down in history.
After the bigger of the two dogs jumped in the pool and began paddling around, the miniature Yorkshire terrier―named Sadie, according to Hursh’s description―surveyed the scene for a moment before gracefully launching herself onto her friend’s back.
Make no mistake, “launch” is the right word. Given that she barely gets a running start, it’s pretty awe-inspiring just how much air Sadie catches on her leap, landing surprisingly gracefully on the back of her far-larger companion. She’s just a dog riding on the back of another dog, and all is right in her world.
Chris Tognotti is a frequent contributor for the Daily Dot. He’s a news and current events writer based out of Berkeley, California, and a co-host of the podcast Now We Know. While he specializes in domestic politics and opinion writing, he’s also savvy on sports, video games, and film.