- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
YouTube Guide: Overly Attached Valentine
Laina, the famous Overly Attached Girlfriend, wants you to be her valentine. Or else.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) wzr0713, “Will You Be My Valentine?”
Roses are red, violets are blue, Overly Attached Girlfriend is looking for a Valentine, so careful what you do. If you say no, she knows you bleed and bruise, so for your sake and ours, it’s her you must choose.
2) Node, “Harlem Shake vFinal (NODE Edition)”
What starts off as your average “Harlem Shake” video at NODE Studios turns into a PSA against the Harlem Shake. Freddie Wong has had enough of the weeks-old meme and stops it in its tracks before utter pandemonium breaks out.
3) Pleated Jeans, “How Single Cats Are Spending Valentine’s Day”
Not every cat has found its mate, and so they’re spending Valentine’s Day similarly to how the rest of us are spending it: drunk dialing, depressive eating, hiding, and generally not giving a shit, but more importantly, it’s really a “me” day.
4) schmoyoho, “Obama Goes Ham”
We may still be fixated on Marco Rubio and his dry mouth, but there was also a speech with last night’s State of the Union. Instead of the auto-tune treatment, the Gregory Brothers turned President Obama’s speech into a rap with input with an orange senator (played by YouTube rapper George Watsky) and the rest of Congress.
5) Stuart Edge, “Spider-Man Kissing Prank”
Many people at Utah State University love the infamous upside down kiss scene from the first Spider-Man movie, but once they’re presented with the masked superhero, some students go for it while others are more hesitant just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Photo via wzr0713/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.