- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems 5 Years Ago
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Today 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Today 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Today 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
Learn how to wingman from the Internet’s favorite grandpa
He’s already a bit of a charmer.
After getting a lesson in cockblocking from his grandson, Reddit’s favorite senior is ready for his next lesson.
In another episode of “Explaining Things to My Grandpa,” Internet-savvy Ethan Cole tries to explain another concept that’s necessary in the art of getting laid. And that’s how to be a good wingman—which has little to do with having two women at your side like wings.
Since Ethan’s grandparents probably scared off his wingmen in the last episode, he needs some help at the bar. They set up a practice scenario, but it’s apparent that Joe probably won’t be a good wingman. He doesn’t think that Ethan is all that good-looking, for one.
Plus, Joe already forgot about his first lesson.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.