- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost 6 Years Ago
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 6 Years Ago
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event 6 Years Ago
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ 6 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit 6 Years Ago
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones 6 Years Ago
- ‘Portrait of a Lady on Fire’ is a transcendent, lesbian period romance Today 12:32 PM
- Where to stream ‘Zombieland’ before ‘Double Tap’ comes out Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated Today 11:45 AM
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives Today 11:45 AM
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook Today 11:33 AM
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video Today 9:59 AM
Learn how to wingman from the Internet’s favorite grandpa
He’s already a bit of a charmer.
After getting a lesson in cockblocking from his grandson, Reddit’s favorite senior is ready for his next lesson.
In another episode of “Explaining Things to My Grandpa,” Internet-savvy Ethan Cole tries to explain another concept that’s necessary in the art of getting laid. And that’s how to be a good wingman—which has little to do with having two women at your side like wings.
Since Ethan’s grandparents probably scared off his wingmen in the last episode, he needs some help at the bar. They set up a practice scenario, but it’s apparent that Joe probably won’t be a good wingman. He doesn’t think that Ethan is all that good-looking, for one.
Plus, Joe already forgot about his first lesson.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.