- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Tuesday 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Tuesday 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Tuesday 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Tuesday 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Tuesday 12:56 PM
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cans refried beans
- 6 oz. rice
- 4 oz. seasoning
- 5 oz. cheese
- 4 oz. of pico de gallo
- sour cream
- 4 flour tortillas
This is what an Arizona woman used to make burritos. Because unlike you and I, who prepare burritos to eat, this woman intended to smuggle meth across the Mexican border in her burritos to make some change.
Aside from intending to bring drugs into a foreign country and jeopardizing her freedom, this woman wasted perfectly good burritos. Can you imagine putting all your time and energy into preparing your favorite dish, only to have to add a bunch of methamphetamine to it? She must have done this against her will. The poor woman was probably in her kitchen, ready to enjoy the meal of a lifetime, when she got a fateful call.
Anonymous Caller: If you don’t stuff meth into the burritos you’re making, drive to Mexico, and personally deliver the burritos to me, I’ll kidnap your entire family.
Woman: OK, I’m finding meth right now and should be in Mexico shortly.
So don’t judge her too quickly for ruining delicious burritos in the name of drug-running. Not only did she have no choice, but she wasn’t even able to enjoy the one food for which any one of us would gladly lay down their life.
I’d die for a 5 layer burrito rn🌯
— camm. (@camitoeee) April 30, 2016