- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca 3 Years Ago
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Today 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Today 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle Today 9:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia Today 9:00 AM
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cans refried beans
- 6 oz. rice
- 4 oz. seasoning
- 5 oz. cheese
- 4 oz. of pico de gallo
- sour cream
- 4 flour tortillas
This is what an Arizona woman used to make burritos. Because unlike you and I, who prepare burritos to eat, this woman intended to smuggle meth across the Mexican border in her burritos to make some change.
Aside from intending to bring drugs into a foreign country and jeopardizing her freedom, this woman wasted perfectly good burritos. Can you imagine putting all your time and energy into preparing your favorite dish, only to have to add a bunch of methamphetamine to it? She must have done this against her will. The poor woman was probably in her kitchen, ready to enjoy the meal of a lifetime, when she got a fateful call.
Anonymous Caller: If you don’t stuff meth into the burritos you’re making, drive to Mexico, and personally deliver the burritos to me, I’ll kidnap your entire family.
Woman: OK, I’m finding meth right now and should be in Mexico shortly.
So don’t judge her too quickly for ruining delicious burritos in the name of drug-running. Not only did she have no choice, but she wasn’t even able to enjoy the one food for which any one of us would gladly lay down their life.
I’d die for a 5 layer burrito rn🌯
— camm. (@camitoeee) April 30, 2016