- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Tuesday 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Tuesday 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Tuesday 1:16 PM
While the target of a police search, the woman who jumped into a lion enclosure at the Bronx zoo in New York took the opportunity to showcase her rap talent on Instagram.
According to the New York Post, police have led an active search for the woman, identified as Myah Autry, in order to hit her with a trespassing charge. Autry has taken to social media to taunt the police with a rap in response.
“If I walked into a lion den, do you think I’m scared of a handcuff, I’m scared of a jail cell?” she allegedly rapped while sporting a crown of twigs and nibbling on a spinach leaf.
The account has since been made private.
Autry, 32, then allegedly went on to post a longer rap under her online moniker, Queen Empress Myáh Lareé Israelite.
“I’M KARMA, DARMA WITH THE FLAMES. I AM FIFTEEN CLEOPATRAS BELIEVE ME, RAPPING & DOING PUSH UP’S AT THE SAME TIME, MY NAME IS ‘QUEEN EMPRESS MYÁH LAREÉ ISRAELITE’ AND DON’T YOU MUTHA FUKAS EVER FORGET IT,” the rap was captioned.
Although Autry refused to give any comment about her escapade into the lion den, during the nearly hour-long rant, she states, “I know you are gonna put this shit on the news, I know it’s gonna be all over … When I’m ready to talk about the particular situation of the lion, I will.”
She also used some time to respond to critics.
“Don’t you ever come at me talking about I’m putting a lion in danger, or any animal in danger, when I’m a Hebrew herbalist,” she proclaimed.
Many have started to call Autry’s mental state into question. According to the Post, friends of Autry have expressed their concern for her mental wellbeing.
- Police are searching for woman who climbed into lion enclosure at Bronx zoo
- Demi Lovato angers fans after posting Instagrams in Israel
- Company facing backlash after posting intern applicant’s bikini photo to shame her
H/T New York Post
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.