- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
While the target of a police search, the woman who jumped into a lion enclosure at the Bronx zoo in New York took the opportunity to showcase her rap talent on Instagram.
According to the New York Post, police have led an active search for the woman, identified as Myah Autry, in order to hit her with a trespassing charge. Autry has taken to social media to taunt the police with a rap in response.
“If I walked into a lion den, do you think I’m scared of a handcuff, I’m scared of a jail cell?” she allegedly rapped while sporting a crown of twigs and nibbling on a spinach leaf.
The account has since been made private.
Autry, 32, then allegedly went on to post a longer rap under her online moniker, Queen Empress Myáh Lareé Israelite.
“I’M KARMA, DARMA WITH THE FLAMES. I AM FIFTEEN CLEOPATRAS BELIEVE ME, RAPPING & DOING PUSH UP’S AT THE SAME TIME, MY NAME IS ‘QUEEN EMPRESS MYÁH LAREÉ ISRAELITE’ AND DON’T YOU MUTHA FUKAS EVER FORGET IT,” the rap was captioned.
Although Autry refused to give any comment about her escapade into the lion den, during the nearly hour-long rant, she states, “I know you are gonna put this shit on the news, I know it’s gonna be all over … When I’m ready to talk about the particular situation of the lion, I will.”
She also used some time to respond to critics.
“Don’t you ever come at me talking about I’m putting a lion in danger, or any animal in danger, when I’m a Hebrew herbalist,” she proclaimed.
Many have started to call Autry’s mental state into question. According to the Post, friends of Autry have expressed their concern for her mental wellbeing.
- Police are searching for woman who climbed into lion enclosure at Bronx zoo
- Demi Lovato angers fans after posting Instagrams in Israel
- Company facing backlash after posting intern applicant’s bikini photo to shame her
H/T New York Post
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.