- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Today 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Today 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Today 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
Much to the delight of the internet, hundreds of people dressed as witches to attend a Halloween-themed paddleboarding event in Portland, Oregon, on Saturday. Bewitching photos and footage from the event went viral across social media.
According to the Oregonian, the second annual Stand-up Paddleboard Witch Paddle event invited people to dress up as a witch (or warlock) to participate in the fun. The paddlers traveled for six miles over the course of three hours in Portland’s Willamette Park.
Reddit user lulplumman posted a photo of the witch paddleboarding event, racking up more than 89,000 upvotes by the time of writing. People responded to the post with some hilarious comments.
People on Twitter also loved the photo.
horror movie male supporting character: DONT WORRY witches cant fly across bodies of water, it’s like how demons cant cross salt circles or vampires needing to be invited in— WITCHY MITTENS ☆みっつ☆ (@TTRlovesMittens) October 29, 2018
*witches begin paddleboarding*
supporting character: ooooOOHHH SHIIIIIIIIITTTT
*bone crunching noises* pic.twitter.com/j1UmgIC69F
https://t.co/IiTYtmIZAB i love this pic with every fiber of my being— shoe (@_hsoe) October 29, 2018
- These meme costumes won Halloween
- People are loving Paris Hilton dressed as a ‘sexy Furby’
- This guy dresses up as the ‘scariest’ conservatives for Halloween every year
H/T the Oregonian
Sunny Kim studies journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She's an editorial intern with the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and Popular Mechanics.