- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
Listen up, everyone: We have finally achieved gender equality, and it’s all thanks to the Wetter Sweater, which allows women to secretly masturbate in public.
OK, we’ll back up just a bit. Earlier this year, CamSoda announced the JerkShirt. It’s a dress shirt outfitted with a prosthetic hand so that guys can use their other hand to discreetly beat the meat without suspicion. Now the adult entertainment company has announced the Wetter Sweater for women.
Like the JerkShirt, the Wetter Sweater has a fake hand so that ladies can “tap the tuna” in public without anybody knowing. It comes in a variety of skin tones, sweater colors, and even nail colors for the ultimate customization.
Just imagine how chic you’d look in a wine-colored sweater with gold glitter nails, all the while getting your pleasure on.
You can apparently sign up on the Wetter Sweater’s website to receive updates as to when you can actually put money down for the garment.
As we thought with the JerkShirt, masturbating at work isn’t the best idea. But, you know, at least women now have the opportunity to make the same horrible decision guys do.
Happy endings to both guys and gals everywhere.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.