- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
Listen up, everyone: We have finally achieved gender equality, and it’s all thanks to the Wetter Sweater, which allows women to secretly masturbate in public.
OK, we’ll back up just a bit. Earlier this year, CamSoda announced the JerkShirt. It’s a dress shirt outfitted with a prosthetic hand so that guys can use their other hand to discreetly beat the meat without suspicion. Now the adult entertainment company has announced the Wetter Sweater for women.
Like the JerkShirt, the Wetter Sweater has a fake hand so that ladies can “tap the tuna” in public without anybody knowing. It comes in a variety of skin tones, sweater colors, and even nail colors for the ultimate customization.
Just imagine how chic you’d look in a wine-colored sweater with gold glitter nails, all the while getting your pleasure on.
You can apparently sign up on the Wetter Sweater’s website to receive updates as to when you can actually put money down for the garment.
As we thought with the JerkShirt, masturbating at work isn’t the best idea. But, you know, at least women now have the opportunity to make the same horrible decision guys do.
Happy endings to both guys and gals everywhere.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.