- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 3 Years Ago
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on weed? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Billions’ season 4 for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- If you’re not using Vudu, you’re missing out Sunday 6:00 AM
- Everything you need to know about WhatsApp Sunday 5:30 AM
‘You’ll be able to tap the tuna wherever you go.’
Listen up, everyone: We have finally achieved gender equality, and it’s all thanks to the Wetter Sweater, which allows women to secretly masturbate in public.
OK, we’ll back up just a bit. Earlier this year, CamSoda announced the JerkShirt. It’s a dress shirt outfitted with a prosthetic hand so that guys can use their other hand to discreetly beat the meat without suspicion. Now the adult entertainment company has announced the Wetter Sweater for women.
Like the JerkShirt, the Wetter Sweater has a fake hand so that ladies can “tap the tuna” in public without anybody knowing. It comes in a variety of skin tones, sweater colors, and even nail colors for the ultimate customization.
Just imagine how chic you’d look in a wine-colored sweater with gold glitter nails, all the while getting your pleasure on.
You can apparently sign up on the Wetter Sweater’s website to receive updates as to when you can actually put money down for the garment.
As we thought with the JerkShirt, masturbating at work isn’t the best idea. But, you know, at least women now have the opportunity to make the same horrible decision guys do.
Happy endings to both guys and gals everywhere.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.