The man needs answers.
Wesley Snipes, star of White Men Can’t Jump and Demolition Man, is fairly up to date on social media for a man who spent three years in prison on a tax evasion charge. He’s on Twitter, he’s on Instagram, and yet…
Oh man. Why is it so funny to imagine Blade, the daywalking vampire killer, on Snapchat? I don’t know, but I can’t be alone in laughing. Anyway, Snipes’ Twitter followers weren’t all that helpful on the subject.
All good answers, in their way, but we’re leaving out some of the photo-and-video-sharing app’s major points of appeal. Snapchat is great for:
- Documenting your horrific sex crimes
- Trolling the person running against you for president
- Confusing former presidents
- Making your drunk girlfriend go viral
- Mocking your children
- Being a hoe
- “Accidental” dick pics
- Lowkey racism
- Helping the government build a facial recognition database
- Embracing your loneliness
So who the hell are you to refuse, Wesley? Are you afraid, as a ’90s action icon, that you can’t hang with the teens anymore? If nothing else…
On second thought, maybe vampires don’t even appear in selfies.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.